Science Seeker - Let me introduce myself

ScienceSeeker

:thumb:
I am an Englishman and live in the south of England. I am disabled after a fall from a building took away my ability to walk. I am able to walk around 5 metres with a stick at this time and in years gone by I adored walking. I walked in The New Forest for 20 miles or more and loved every minute of it. My wife is my 24hr/day 365 days/year nurse and completely irreplaceable. I also adore her.

I began farming in my mid teens and international work caused me to shut down in case I had some 'visitors'. I design and oversee buildings and my largest number of clients are private residential. I am heavily into renewable resources and environmental energy. I have also done a lot of work on solar energy harvesting and water turbines as well as wind turbines. . I was in the US when I fell from a roof twice. After the second time I was on a plane back to London. It's too expensive to die in the US.

I have several homes in Europe and Costa Rica which I use for vacations and with a great Internet connection I often spend several months in my favorite house in southern France. I spend a lot more time sailing the globe on board floating palaces and love it immensely.

I am attempting to grow some quality weed, the only realistic way of easing the constant pain I am in. I have spent many sleepless nights being constantly stabbed by painful spasms and my wife is constantly awake with me all the time. I have been attempting to grow AK47 weed, a powerful old school weed since mid 2016 without any success. I love reading the success stories on here and am going to adopt many methods I never thought of. I am too absorbed in farming from the early 70's and as all things it is so different than I was back in the day.

Well that's enough from me - Please be patient with me I sometimes dont have a clue what I am reading and am currently stumped with the 'Auto Flower' term and sometimes referred by other names by a different authors but I will try to keep up.

Welcome ScienceSeeker :welcome:

It sounds like you need to start with some basics. Doc Bud reviewed a good book that might be worth picking up. See The Medical Cannabis Guidebook - Book Review by Doc Bud.

We also have a very comprehensive index of informative forum posts on this thread: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know.

Outside of that, you have to read, read & read some more. Btw an auto is an autoflower cannabis plant. They automatically transition from the vegetative stage to flowering stage. A normal photoperiod plant responds to seasonal changes or indoor simulated seasonal changes in light to trigger the transition.

Ian

Welcome indeed southern England will be a great climate for growing.Are you going for indoors or outdoors(if stealth permits). It certainly gives me a restful sleep, i used to have restless leg syndrome. Nice introduction. regards

This is good advice - Thanks for responding
I'm going away to the Caribbean tomorrow and will be off the radar til 17th Dec. I'll look in if its possible from the ships WiFi system.

Back
Top Bottom