Hollerito At Your El Cheapo

el cheapo

Good day everyone. It's so great to be here! Over the last few weeks I've been researching and studying like mad. Fifteen days ago I had my first sprout ever pop up, well that's if I don't count the near death crash from above scenario that occurred about a week before but, that's a neat little story for another day. Today however, I just want to give a big THANK YOU to all you guys out there who have posted endless amounts of quality information. Without you guys I don't think my little baby would have survived a day, never mind over two weeks. Excellent work folks! Again, thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!

PS: As mentioned above this is my first grow ever. Also, as you may have seen, my name is el cheapo :). Later this evening I will begin a journal. My goal is to share my experience with the world. I'll explain everything that happens or that has happened as I go along, all while watching my pennies and making sure there is success in the end.

* I don't yet know where to go to start a journal but when I do feel free to check it out. Keep an eye out, I'll post a link when I can
EDIT: Link to my journal - El Cheapo Grow #1 - From Nothing To Something

Welcome el cheapo :welcome:

Glad you joined us. That link works well & I see you have some lookers at your new journal. You may want to add it to your signature so people can find your grow easily. Here are the instructions.

Have fun.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom