Background

Dusted

Male, 62, single, Alberta. I've been growing indoors for about 40 years. I tried a side by side comparison with soil vs hydroponics under a 1k watt mercury vapour many years ago and got hooked on hydroponics. I actually still use my original setup, in an abbreviated fashion. The original configuration had to be downsized to fit in a closet for a few years, with florescent tubes, but I'm back to a full bedroom setup with 600 w metal halide. I just finished a 3 month grow with white widow fem and am about to start my second winter grow using the rest of the seeds. I will start a journal after I've figured out photo importation.

Welcome Dusted :welcome:

We are always glad to welcome an experienced grower. You can help out with us noobs. :cool:

Here are some links:

Photo Gallery Guide

Once you do start a Journal make sure you add a link to it in your signature to make it easy to find.

How To Add Links to a Signature

Have fun.

Ian

Great to have you dusted! There are a lot of awesome Canadian friends here on 420. And the ones I know best are in alberta also. Ill post a link to tier journals. And Welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom