Building and then first grow

Mountain Goat

Hi all.......I have been reading....reading....reading.....and learning as much as I can on this wonderful site for the last year.....and am truly amazed and grateful for all the technical sharing that takes place.....I am now ready to design and build my garden and do my first grow. I have registered and will be actively participating from now on to learn from my mistakes and to share some of the solutions! :thanks:

Hi all.......I have been reading....reading....reading.....and learning as much as I can on this wonderful site for the last year.....and am truly amazed and grateful for all the technical sharing that takes place.....I am now ready to design and build my garden and do my first grow. I have registered and will be actively participating from now on to learn from my mistakes and to share some of the solutions! :thanks:

Welcome! Great choice on the Mag as a community. Lots of knowledge and people willing to share it. Start up a journal when you're ready and I'll be sure to follow along! Happy growing :)

Welcome Mountain Goat :welcome:

I am glad you have come out of the shadows. Let us know how we can help.

And keep us up to speed on the SA strains . . . :grinjoint:

Ian

PS We loved SA & can't wait to go back for our 3rd visit . . .

Back
Top Bottom