Time to grow some herb - Again

PapaSmurfAU

Hello good people. Ive been a lurker here for some time and am getting serious about growing some weed again. Started growing in the early 80's in the bush with mediocre success then moved into my own place where i could keep a better eye on things and had really good success. You could tell what time of day it was as to where my potted plants were in the back yard. they were kind of like sun dials. :)
When i moved to a new neighborhood i went indoors with hydroponics. I saw my 18 month old daughter pick up the Bong one day and put it to her mouth and decided to give it away. I have fantasied ever since that when the time was right id give it another go. So here i am.
My mother smoked a packet a day of cigarettes and now in her early 70"s she unfortunately has 4 terminal illnesses related to Diabetes and smoking including lung cancer. She isn't a well lady at all. So it got me thinking. Would cannabis be OK for her? (its probably too late but i have her Genes.) I am also a type 2 diabetic so off on research i go.
What i found just totally blew me away. Thanks for having me on board and for the great knowledge bank of info here.
Cheers.

Welcome PapaSmurfAU :welcome:

We are always glad to welcome new growers - especially ones who aren't new. Dive in & look around. The Grow Room will keep you entertained & educated. And the Medical forum should give you some clues about your condition.

Have fun.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom