It's me QueenZena! I am the one you have been hearing about from Guy Cavallero!

QueenZena

Hello everyone! I Just wanna thank everyone on this amazing forum for all the support you have showed me based on one person's sharing my story.I have so much to add to this so we can help others as well. Wow I'm so excited to meet talk and grow with this community.!!!

Welcome QueenZena :welcome:

Yes, Guy has been mentioning that he has been helping you so it is nice to finally 'meet' you. Lean on all of us as you need. There are a whole bunch of amazing people here ready to kick in anytime.

Enjoy.

Ian

Hey welcome to 420 Z

I'm so glad you have guy in your life . Solid dude right there .

I'm
Here for ya I consider you family faults pros or cons .

Guy loves ya so I love ya .

Let us get yeah some relief and try to heal ya .

Stay strong . keep your sense of humour in darkness . Fight those demons in your head.

420 means family strong together we are stronger ..

Seriously any thing you need just ask pm is always open and be prepared to have an army headed your way .

Be blessed . May I suggest a great journal that is a great thread to partake in .

I'll grab ya a link save ya some
Time .

This man is blind and we are trying to help him grow Medicine.

It truly is a remarkable experience here and if this journal doesn't give you hope then punch me in the face and bend me over. Here's the lube

Much love Z brb with link

Omg Joe..... I had no idea that that was the case in eyes4Grandpa's thread.

Yeah man pretty amazing things the community is trying desperate measures to help him to grow medicine/flower . Being blind is challenging on its own I'm sure .

Thought it be great for her to kinda give her self more motivation and hope .

Yeah man pretty amazing things the community is trying desperate measures to help him to grow medicine/flower . Being blind is challenging on its own I'm sure .

Thought it be great for her to kinda give her self more motivation and hope .
Great idea Joe, thank you for looking out for my friend.......our friend ;) .

Ian, I am the person that has always helped others before myself. This is a hard lesson to learn. I will be here for all who need me as well. It's great to know that there are others who wanna help others.

King, I don't think you could have said it any better! The overwhelming response has been something out of a movie!! I'm looking forward to actually meeting u guys in person doing some amazing things for mankind and showing the world ....look what we can do!!!!

Back
Top Bottom