Newbie from the north

Gilliganshigh

420 Member
Hello from north of the border where our laws are slowly changing in the right direction ( at least where pot is concerned ). I have been waiting for this for a long time as I have been paying for it...for a long time. Now with the changes that are coming I am planning ahead. Which brings me here, lol. I have questions....I'm told that this is a good place for answers...so for now I will leave it at the intro. but look forward to learning from you experienced people.
Cheers.

You've come to the right place. There are lots of grower forums out there but you need some hella thick skin to survive in some of them. The 420Mags forums are way more chill and helpful than most. Dive in and get wet. But you might want to change your avatar. There's a long time forum member already using that image.

Welcome Gilliganshigh :welcome:

Yes, we are legalizing. The whole damn country! But in another sense, we have to look at it like the end of the prohibition on cannabis & the start of Prohibition 2.0 (coined by FeloniousPunk). We must work to remove the restrictions that the various government entities are putting on a plant. But enough grandstanding . . .

We have a Canada forum for other frozen Canuckers, we have medical forums and - not to forget - we have a very active Grow Room. So look around & jump in as you wish. We're a pretty friendly bunch.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom