hempcoinyeah

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and it's a pleasure to be part of this community. I have read many posts from this site before in my initial investigations into growing cannabis so I decided to create an account and hook myself up with some serious growers and hopefully some great advice. I have been a cannabis lover since my early 20s and only recently ventured into the world of trying to grow which I am loving and will continue to be passionate about for many years to come. Anyway enough of all that soppy shit, I'm looking for some input/advice into my recent efforts as to whether I can do things better moving forward and solve any current issues.

DETAILS OF CURRENT GROW:

I have been growing Auto Blue Diesel for just over 9 weeks which i got from * Advanced Auto Blue Diesel Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds. I'm expecting much bigger buds than I have this far.

I have a 1000w LED Full spectrum light, on 20 hours on 4 hours off schedule in a 1m x 1m grow tent. 25 degrees Celcius environment and have been using all Biobizz nutrients from the beginning following this. I have applied some LST to this grow which has worked great. I welcome any advice/thoughts and look forward to hearing them.

Here are some current pics taken today:

Capture912.JPG
Capture813.JPG
Capture713.JPG
Capture617.JPG
Capture521.JPG
Capture427.JPG
Capture337.JPG
Capture258.JPG
Capture1112.JPG
Capture1011.JPG
Capture1109.JPG
Capture258.JPG

Welcome hempcoinyeah :welcome:

At this point in your grow, there is probably little you can do to improve. The plant looks healthy but it looks like it has stretched a lot more than desired. This could mean too little light or the light was too far away . . . I am just rambling here.

You are best to head over to the Grow Room & ask your questions in this thread for a range of answers:

Frequently Asked Questions

Note that we have pictures resources here & embedded images are what we need. See instructions below. And for future grows, you may want to do a journal so we can follow along.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Ian

Thanks for the quick response Ian much appreciated. I had my suspicions it was light, damn. Oh well, I have another, auto kandy kush, that is just over 5 weeks old so I will put it about 20 cm away from the light and add another 200 watt of full spectrum LED, here's hoping it will bud big and fat. Thanks too for photo instructions and links. Happy growing dude

Back
Top Bottom