Purples intro

Purkle

Hi all,

So I thought I would drop a line as I've been looking at many of your grow journals and posts for research into my latest venture.

I'm new to GC but I have grown previously with a friend using a 600w halogen set up in a 1m x 1m tent.

I have done a lot of research and I'm on a budget but I have decided to go with an LED setup.

I won't waffle on so I'll quickly list my set up details:

1.2m x 1.2m Secret Jardin tent
1 x 300w unbranded LED unit (I used this for one plant in a previous tester grow with suitable results. I'll probably expand on this in my first journal entry for anyone that's interested)
1 x 900w Vipesctra LED unit (this is the unit I've decided on to start my ventures)
1 x intake fan
2 x extraction fans for the outtake and carbon filter
1 x custom made carbon filter

I've mainly used soil as my growth medium and have just used generic soil in the past.

This time I have ventured out to Co Co professional. Growing in Co Co is completely new to me so any feedback would help!

I don't use vegging nutes although I may do so later down the line with certain strains as I know it may be needed using the Co Co.

Nutrient wise I am sticking to my guns and just going with Old Timers Plant Magic flowering nutes and if I need the veg I will use the Plant Magic veg nutes.

I am a an anxiety and depression sufferer and I grow because although I find weed much more effective as a medication than the medications I have been prescribed in the past, it's still more expensive to buy from local dealers to medicate in comparison to buying my meds from a pharmacy so this option is best financially.

Most of my grows will entail at least one medicinal strain aimed towards my medicating and I welcome suggestions from other growers for medical strains they have found helps their conditions!

It's not all about the medicine though. I love my killer couch lock indicas and appreciate my chatty sativas so there will be plenty of well researched, hand picked strains I'm my grows.

Happy toking and growing!

Love Purkle

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using 420

Welcome to 420 Purkle :welcome:

It sounds like you have a good plan.

I encourage you to jump in. Do a journal, add to the discussions, learn & have fun. On the med side, a lot of members would be happy to suggest strains - just ask!

Ian

Welcome to 420 Purkle :welcome:

It sounds like you have a good plan.

I encourage you to jump in. Do a journal, add to the discussions, learn & have fun. On the med side, a lot of members would be happy to suggest strains - just ask!

Ian
Thank you Ian!

I'm very excited and will probably ask lots of questions and join lots of discussions!

There have been a lot of developments since I last grew!

Love Purkle

Back
Top Bottom