Rookie at this

Capo120

Whats goin on 420 my name capo they just passed the law in cali for recreational use wit is weak af but on the plus i get to grow my own weed legally this will be my first grow looking to go Hydroponic DWC im looking to purchase a 2ftx4ft tent, curre t culture solo dwc set up, 600w LED light the strain im growing is called gorilla cookies by expert seeds any tips for me will be greatly appreciated havent got started yet wanted to kno is it smart to start off with a 8gallon. DWC and what nutrient feeding schedule should i use

Thanks i actually did and im deciding to go with soil a simple fox farms ocean soil i have to learn how to properly mix my nutrients im teaching myself everything before i start i work from 230pm to 1130pm so i wanna make sure i can interact with my plant

Soil, coco, water . . . they all work so find what suits you. Nutrients can help or kill your plant so always tread cautiously.

Ian

Welcome Capo! I'm just trying a 2x4 tent out myself for the first time. I have about 10 soil grows in. Soil is pretty forgiving so it is a good place to start. If you are going to do custom mixes depending on what you put in they may need to sit and 'cook' for a a few weeks. Straight up worm castings are great for veg. Guano is great for flower. :welcome:

Welcome my friend I'm a active dwc grower suing a stand alone system growing autos. My nutrients of choice are general hydroponic with all the additives It's a really simple setup with impressive results check out my current dwc grow. For ideas Dwc is simple check ph top off Rez and your good to go and add autos to the mix u don't change lighting schedules you just enjoy the view no matter what your decision is we are here for the show

Back
Top Bottom