A big hello from Argentina! Finally growing for the first time, could use some advice

PaintMeGreen

420 Member
Hello 420 family! Greetings and a many thank you's for all the awesome things I've had the pleasure of seeing posted here, now I finally decided to sign up for the forum and start posting since, well, I even got my own plants now! Would really appreciate any kind of tip, encouragement or advise about what I'm doing, 'cause surely I'm doing more than one thing wrong hahaha Is there a specific place for posting photos and asking for opinions on the status of the babies? I don't want to start a journal, feels kind of too much for such a basic grower like myself to embark on, but I sure need a helping hand out here!

Anyhow, great to post my first post after this much time lol Good smokes, and keep it green!

PaintMeGreen

Re: A big hello from Argentina! Finally growing for the first time, could use some ad

Hey Ian! Thanks for the welcome, I've been reading everything I could, tho now that I'm thinking of posting pocs and all that, got stricken by doubt, should I use a vpn if I plan on doing that? Forum's sticky says it's secure but man... i don't wanna be found out hahaha

Re: A big hello from Argentina! Finally growing for the first time, could use some ad

You can post here with confidence. Mr 420 is very serious about security. Pictures you upload are stripped of identifiers to keep them safe, so as long as you are careful about what you take pictures of, all will be well. The same applies to your posts. No one will ever know more than you reveal about yourself.

Ian

PS We have at least one other grower from Argentina. You may want to follow his journal:

Fede's Auto Fem White Widows - Containers - Soil - Outdoor

There should be more growers out there! Back when I was a temporary porteno all we could get were rock hard bricks of dark nasty weed from Paraguay. I wouldn't be too worried being next to Uruguay and all

There should be more growers out there! Back when I was a temporary porteno all we could get were rock hard bricks of dark nasty weed from Paraguay. I wouldn't be too worried being next to Uruguay and all
Yeaaahhhh... different country tho haha there's jurisprudence here, and we are one of the biggest south American countries when it comes to self grown but you can never be to careful.

You can post here with confidence. Mr 420 is very serious about security. Pictures you upload are stripped of identifiers to keep them safe, so as long as you are careful about what you take pictures of, all will be well. The same applies to your posts. No one will ever know more than you reveal about yourself.

Ian

PS We have at least one other grower from Argentina. You may want to follow his journal:

Fede's Auto Fem White Widows - Containers - Soil - Outdoor
Well, if that is so, say hi to my girls <3 a week in soil, feminized greenhouse's Moby Dick, was going for a dynamics 3 mix but got my local grow personal mix, following TopCrop nutes feeding schedule. This is actually my second grow, first one was 3x2x2 with 40 auto mazer from Dutch Passion, beautiful creatures, got to 30 days and had to dismantle everything for legal safety precautions. IMAGE EDITED OUT UNTIL I KNOW MY SHIT HAHA

Wait, do I have to do the whole gallery upload thing? Or if I upload straight to the post from the app it gets "cleaned" any way?

All pictures you upload whether via iPhone, android or pc will enter through our gallery. The handy thing about the gallery is that it resizes to fit, strips data & lets you keep all of your pics in your own folder so you can always find them.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom