New grower from frozen hell of Finland

Lethaldose

420 Member
Hello, I thought I'd introduce myself and maybe get few tips or something as Im first time grower. I thought I bought autoflower and being dumbass and new, and it being normal feminized strain(Lemon Haze OG, also got 3 of them in the tent), I let it vegetate for 5-6 weeks. Having 80x80x160cm tent, Im having limited space vertically. When I realized they werent autos, I started doing doing HST of snapping them (even the main branches). Now in addition Im doing LST on new branches and it seems to be workign for a little bit. Im having hard time controlling the temperature (30-32C) and its 2nd day of flowering(I see wispy hairs already), and its under 600w HPS. I shitty clip on fan there and Im prolly getting another fan today to hopefully cool it down. I also put 4.5 litres together of yeast/sugar/water mixture on bottles with cork slightly screwed off to increase CO2 so the extra light/heat wont be as bad hopefully. In addition I put them on 14/10 night/day cycle to hopefully not grow so much and I've been defoliating it since its sativa and bushy as fuck. Anyway if someone is interested in grow journal I'd be happy to put up one.

Cheers mates, keep on growing.

Welcome bud. I'd be interested in seeing a lemon haze grow. Might be coming into a few seeds of my own just a different variation.

Welcome bud. I'd be interested in seeing a lemon haze grow. Might be coming into a few seeds of my own just a different variation.
Thanks mate. I could drop in some pictures here or I could make grow journal once Im up for it. They were around 90cm+ in veg state before I switched to flowering and started super cropping them. Didnt really have any proper strings and stuff for it so I just constantly bend them. Now I have a screw driver tied to a small rope hanging from one of the top branches to keep it in 90 degree, otherwise it would go straight to the light. It seems very resilient as far as Ive made shit ton of mistakes and yesterday I switched them from 6.5l pots to 11l pots, and in the process I cut little bit of roots but it didnt seam to freak it out. Biggest white wisps are already 1cm long.

Thanks mate. I could drop in some pictures here or I could make grow journal once Im up for it. They were around 90cm+ in veg state before I switched to flowering and started super cropping them. Didnt really have any proper strings and stuff for it so I just constantly bend them. Now I have a screw driver tied to a small rope hanging from one of the top branches to keep it in 90 degree, otherwise it would go straight to the light. It seems very resilient as far as Ive made shit ton of mistakes and yesterday I switched them from 6.5l pots to 11l pots, and in the process I cut little bit of roots but it didnt seam to freak it out. Biggest white wisps are already 1cm long.
Yeesh I can only imagine what the stretch during flowering will be. One of my main hesitation on growing the strain is the height. Starting to smell any?

Yeesh I can only imagine what the stretch during flowering will be. One of my main hesitation on growing the strain is the height. Starting to smell any?

Believe me, Im stressing over it myself since I let them veg so long thinking they are autos. No real smell yet though, but the biggest wisps are already 2cm long. Hopefully the longer night time will halt their stretch. I have screwdrivers and other stuff hanging from the main branches as to keep them in 90 degrees, only thing I could come up with short notice.

Welcome Lethaldose :welcome:

It sounds like you are in the thick of it. And yes, you should do a journal - so we can help & also so we can high 5 you when you harvest a great haul!

Ian

Get a journal going lethal and kick this thing off right, we need pics and additional set up info and will be good to grow!

Aight guys, thanks for warm welcome! Ill get journal going on as soon as I can. I dont have very good timeline as my memory is like a pretty woman, it betrays me when I need it the most. But I have pictures on phone from every now and then and I can maybe construct some kinda time line out of them and seeing it started flowering just now which is the most important part, Im gonna keep you guys updated but Im sure there is so much mistakes its gonna be more of a comedy grow journal than anything, kinda to show people what not to do.

Back
Top Bottom