New Member to 420 - Best place to introduce a product?

Highbrid Inno

Excited to be new member. Need some advice on how to get the word out on a new vaporizer packing product I have created. Any advice would be appreciated as I haven't the slightest idea of where to start.

Welcome Highbrid Inno :welcome:

Good luck with your venture. We are a sponsor-financed magazine & website, so we don't permit advertising of non-sponsor products. So, I thank you for asking first.

If your product is commercialized, you can contact us about advertising. See Contact. If you are looking for manufacturing/marketing/sales advice, you would be best to search for businesses that cater to that segment.

Ian

I may have made a mistake... last post I put a link to my site. is that allowed? if not what can I do to reach out to users for their feedback. my site shows pics and YouTube video better describing my idea.

Yes, I see that. Our mod team will delete it or you can go back & delete the link or the post but you only have a limited time to do that.

Please contact the mother ship at the contact links I posted - or at the top of the page.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom