Pirate Prentice

Hi y'all it's Mrs. Growchy Greenz, aka Mrs. 3G aka Mrs. Greenz aka Growchy's partner in crime, it's my garden too lol. Growchy and I started on 420 as one entity but I have to be honest, Growchy does a bulk of the work here on 420 so here is my introduction as the Mrs.
My main focus is our little growchies but I'm super excited to be making some kick ass strains with my hubby. To weed we met to cannabis we grow. Also interested in making CBD oils for neuropathic conditions and would love to hear from parents who have used CBD for Autism. :green_heart::rollit::Namaste:

:amen: Lol glad somebody noticed now just tell that to Growchy :high-five: happy to be here .

Hey we both know what he's capable of! Just keep the leash short and tight and he will be fine! But seriously nice to have you here. Not a lot of couples on here so its good to see another one!

Hello Mrs G! I'm going to hang with you, if you don't mind. I have a similar interest with learning about others who are using CBD oil to treat autism. Welcome to 420!

:wood: Don't mind at all. Thanx for the warm welcome. Once we get the new spot set up I'd like to grow Harlequin and AC/DC. Pm me anytime I'd love to hear how it's working out for u . :yummy: :cco:

Back
Top Bottom