Seeking advice on medication

OtherMother

Hey guys, I'm a newbie who is super-impressed with the information on these threads. I already posted on CelticCajun's thread, but figured I'd start a thread as well because I'm not sure where I should go really.

I'm the dad of a three year old girl in Scotland who is seriously ill with acute myeloid leukaemia in her central nervous system. The doctors think it's incurable but we've been giving her oral cannabinoids for more than two weeks along with some badass smoothies and the disease seems to be in retreat. We're aiming for maybe three daily doses of 100mg CBD and 50-75mg of THC. Right now we're up to about 100mg CBD and 20mg THC. I want to optimise what we're doing to maximise the chances of completely turning things around, so I had a couple of questions:
1. If I dilute the cannabis oil in a carrier oil designed to bypass her liver, like hemp seed oil, do I literally just warm the cannabis oil, add it to the cold hempseed oil and stir vigorously for say 15 minutes (adding a little lechitin powder), or could I do something better?
2. I've just been reading up on cannabis budwig. Would it be a better move than our current plan or is it unwise in one so young, and if we should do this instead, what would be a sensible starting and target dose??
3. Some people recommend also giving patients THC-A and even CBD-A. What do forum members think about this, and what does the evidence look like?

Thanks!

Try MRI420.com, they cover a lot about MMJ, they should be able to help you with your questions. The site exists for people like you because they take a more scientific approach with a splash of stoner thrown in. They helped me find the right family of MMJ to treat mine and my brothers conditions.

Back
Top Bottom