Hello from the Desert

BigMo

Phoenix area to be precise. I've been a lurker for too long! Figured I'd register and let the chips fall!

Not much to say other than it's nice to think I've found a community I can call home again!

A little about myself. I'm retired military, who cares what branch, lived in Holland for 8 years of my life both way back in the day as a high school Stoner and again while active duty, but that was over a decade ago! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Yes, I smoked throughout my entire military career and only God knows how or why I never got popped on a piss test! Too many of them to remember so maybe that's where all my luck ran too!!!!!! I first smoked pot at age 15 and I've never been the same since!:rollit:

Anyhow, not much going around here in the desert other than some occasional Orange and Purple. The names they use now a days are too confusing to remember or care but the buzz is primo!

I haven't been an avid grower of any kind for the most part but it sure would be nice to think about finding a place and doing just that to avoid all the hassle!

So I'll just kick back and listen, smoke a bowl or too and say Hello to anyone that bothers!

Peace out!

BigMo

WOW! Great welcoming party! Wish I could share this:ganjamon: one with you all!!!

Thanks and I look forward to the future!

Mo

Welcome to 420 Magazine!

I lived in Scottsdale for 2 years back when there was still some desert out there ;-)
:cheesygrinsmiley: I take it that's been awhile now!
I remember driving through here regularly as a kid visiting from SoCal and its truly amazing how much its changed! SHOCKING to be exact to see nearly 3 million people from all corners of the nation move into a dust bowl of a valley and call it home! My population estimates are not exact, but close enough!

I only recently moved out here myself to be near family when doctors found some questionable masses growing inside me. I'm grateful to report there was no cancer found, so now I'm kinda on the fence on whether to stay out here or to move on to a more comfortable, less crowded place to eventually settle down in!

Maybe like Woomera Australia??? I almost got stationed there once! I think I'd still be there if I had!!!:Rasta:

Anyhow, I've run on long enough! Just wanted to chime in on how different Scottsdale has become. We call it "SNOB HILL" due to the high cost of its resort market!

:peace:
Mo

Hello BigMo, and welcome to this fine community! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom