Its Time Others Learn How To Build Wat We Trini's Call A Roll On

SLUGGY

in trinidad we smoke weed in the form of a ROLL ON this is where you clean ur weed as usall, put d weed in your wrapping paper, den u tear off the tip of a cigarette den you roll d weed nightly onto your cigarette not to tight bcuz u wil hav to pull real hard and d fire mite out and we doe wah da happen. after you finish smoke d weed remove any excess paper dat is on d cigarette(which we now call it a FUNK) and trust me you would get a bad head wit dat funk.:rollit::ganjamon:well hit me up i have much more advice on these kinds of shit.

High Sluggy. Welcome to the site!

Hey Today Is A Blessed Day I Was Awaken By The Scent Of Fresh Marijuana And I Also Got A Phone Call Saying Dat I Am Off Today Because There Is No School So Dah Means Staying Home And Doing What I Usally Do. 1st Of Course I Clean My Home Because I'm A Clean Woman And Then I Go Gethigh With My Boy Friend And 3 Friends. I Smoked All Kind Of Weed From Al Ova (thiland,local,vincy,jamjam,press,hydro,arisona) But Never A American Weed Boy I Would Kill To Get A Smoke Of Dat Shit. So Have You Tried The Roll On As Yet Leh Me Kno How It Pull???????????:grinjoint::passitleft::passitleft:

Are you rolling the marijuana in a regular rolling paper, (like a joint) and then sticking it in the end of a cigarette? So you smoke the marijuana, and then you have a cigarette that has been used to filter the smoke from the marijuana...and this "funk" will get you high because of the oils filtered out of the marijuana?

Well I'm not sure either... :)

ITS JUST LIKE BUILDING A JOINT BUT INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING THAT JOINT TO SMOKE YOU WOULD HAVE A FUNK WITH DAT TO AND LIKE I SAID A FUNK INCREASES YOU HIGH. AFTER YOU ROLL THE JOINT JUST BEFORE YOU LICK AND STICK YOU PLACE THE CIGARETTE INTO IT AND THEN YOU LICK AND STICK AS USUAL. IT MIGHT BE HARD AT FIRST TO GET THEM TOGETHER BUT NEVER GIVE UP AND REMEMBER DONT ROLL TO TIGHT AND ALWAYS TEAR THE TIP OF THE CIGARETTE OFF JUST LIKE 5mm OF THE TIP. AND LET ME KNO HOW IT PULL. ANOTHER PIECE OF ADVICE TO SHOW HOW STRONG A FUNK IS IF YOU TAKE 1 FUNK AND PLACE IT IN A BOX OF OTHER CIGARETTES AND LEAVE IT THERE FOR A DAY, THOSE CIGARETTES WOULD PULL LIKE WEED TRUST ME LET ME KNOW HOW THEY PULL.

That sounds fantastic! Regardless, though, my friend...I won't try the funk since I smoke cannabis products for medicinal reasons. Adding tobacco to the mix would not be good for my health. :peace:

:bong:OKAY THATS COOL MY BROTHER ALSO DOES DAT. HOPE WATEVA YOU ARE GOING THROUGH YOU HEAL QUICKLY AND THE LORD BLESSES YOU WITH A PROSPEROUS LIFE WITH THE WEED...............

in trinidad we smoke weed in the form of a ROLL ON this is where you clean ur weed as usall, put d weed in your wrapping paper, den u tear off the tip of a cigarette den you roll d weed nightly onto your cigarette not to tight bcuz u wil hav to pull real hard and d fire mite out and we doe wah da happen. after you finish smoke d weed remove any excess paper dat is on d cigarette(which we now call it a FUNK) and trust me you would get a bad head wit dat funk.well hit me up i have much more advice on these kinds of shit.

ITS JUST LIKE BUILDING A JOINT BUT INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING THAT JOINT TO SMOKE YOU WOULD HAVE A FUNK WITH DAT TO AND LIKE I SAID A FUNK INCREASES YOU HIGH. AFTER YOU ROLL THE JOINT JUST BEFORE YOU LICK AND STICK YOU PLACE THE CIGARETTE INTO IT AND THEN YOU LICK AND STICK AS USUAL. IT MIGHT BE HARD AT FIRST TO GET THEM TOGETHER BUT NEVER GIVE UP AND REMEMBER DONT ROLL TO TIGHT AND ALWAYS TEAR THE TIP OF THE CIGARETTE OFF JUST LIKE 5mm OF THE TIP. AND LET ME KNO HOW IT PULL. ANOTHER PIECE OF ADVICE TO SHOW HOW STRONG A FUNK IS IF YOU TAKE 1 FUNK AND PLACE IT IN A BOX OF OTHER CIGARETTES AND LEAVE IT THERE FOR A DAY, THOSE CIGARETTES WOULD PULL LIKE WEED TRUST ME LET ME KNOW HOW THEY PULL.

I NOT TO SURE IF I SHARED THIS INFORMATION WITH U AS YET..:yummy: LET ME KNOW HOW TRYING THIS WORKS OUT

:bong:OKAY THATS COOL MY BROTHER ALSO DOES DAT. HOPE WATEVA YOU ARE GOING THROUGH YOU HEAL QUICKLY AND THE LORD BLESSES YOU WITH A PROSPEROUS LIFE WITH THE WEED...............

Thanks Sluggy! He has blessed me beyond what I can ever comprehend in this life. :peace:

i gota say this is a pretty friendly website everyone is like wadup and peace, i like it here i think i might stay. As for this funk can sumeone explain it to me maybe im to ripd to understand it right now but it dont make any sence to me? :peace:

ps. maybe post a pic

IN TRINIDAD THAT IS WAT WE CALL IT. HERE ARER SOME STEP BY STEP INSTRUUCTIONS :
CLEAN YOUR WEED AS USUAL,PLACE THE WEED INTO ANY KIND OF WRAPING PAPER,THEN YOU TEAR OFF ATLEAST 5mm OF THE TIP OF YOU FAVORED CIGARETTE,THEN YOU ROLL YOUR WEED JUST LIKE A JOINT AND RIGHT BEFORE YOU "LICK AND STICK" YOU INSERT THE CIGARETTE INTO WHICHEVER END OF THE JOINT WHICH IS MOST COMFORTABLE FOR YOU AND THEN YOU MAKE SURE THAT IT IS IN AND NOT ABLE TO MOVE OR FALL OUT,THEN YOU "LICK AND STICK" ASA USUAL. AND LIKE I SAID IF YOU TAKE A "FUNK" AND PLACE IT IN A BOX OF CIGARETTE AND LEAVE IT CLOSED FOR A DAY TRUST ME THOSE CIGARETTES WOULD GIVE YOU A NICE HIGH (BUT I ONLY SMOKE RTHESE WHEN I'M AT WORK SO NOONE CAN SAY I'M SMOIKING WEED BUT I'M GETTING HIGH AS USUAL AND NO1 KNOWS. HAHAHA WE TRINIDADIANS ARE FULL OF TRICKS. TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT PULLS AND BY TOMORROW I'LL TRY TO POST SOME PICTURES.:ganjamon: BLESS

Back
Top Bottom