Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its Time Others Learn How To Build Wat We Trini's Call A Roll On

Post Thanks / Like

Its Time Others Learn How To Build Wat We Trini's Call A Roll On

in trinidad we smoke weed in the form of a ROLL ON this is where you clean ur weed as usall, put d weed in your wrapping paper, den u tear off the tip of a cigarette den you roll d weed nightly onto your cigarette not to tight bcuz u wil hav to pull real hard and d fire mite out and we doe wah da happen. after you finish smoke d weed remove any excess paper dat is on d cigarette(which we now call it a FUNK) and trust me you would get a bad head wit dat funk.well hit me up i have much more advice on these kinds of shit.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Its Time Others Learn How To Build Wat We Trini's Call A Roll On

High Sluggy. Welcome to the site!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Today Is A Blessed Day I Was Awaken By The Scent Of Fresh Marijuana And I Also Got A Phone Call Saying Dat I Am Off Today Because There Is No School So Dah Means Staying Home And Doing What I Usally Do. 1st Of Course I Clean My Home Because I'm A Clean Woman And Then I Go Gethigh With My Boy Friend And 3 Friends. I Smoked All Kind Of Weed From Al Ova (thiland,local,vincy,jamjam,press,hydro,arisona) But Never A American Weed Boy I Would Kill To Get A Smoke Of Dat Shit. So Have You Tried The Roll On As Yet Leh Me Kno How It Pull???????????

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Trinidad, from Australia!

Post Thanks / Like

So Have You Tried The Roll On As Yet Leh
    Nah, it's too much work. Just spin it and light it, myself.

Howdy and Welcome to 420Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

TRY IT PLS.IN YOUR SPEAR TIME IT WONT HURT TRUST ME YOU WOULD LOVE DAT FUNK.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you rolling the marijuana in a regular rolling paper, (like a joint) and then sticking it in the end of a cigarette? So you smoke the marijuana, and then you have a cigarette that has been used to filter the smoke from the marijuana...and this "funk" will get you high because of the oils filtered out of the marijuana?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I thought, she was just rollin' a filter into the doob.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm not sure either...

Post Thanks / Like

ITS JUST LIKE BUILDING A JOINT BUT INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING THAT JOINT TO SMOKE YOU WOULD HAVE A FUNK WITH DAT TO AND LIKE I SAID A FUNK INCREASES YOU HIGH. AFTER YOU ROLL THE JOINT JUST BEFORE YOU LICK AND STICK YOU PLACE THE CIGARETTE INTO IT AND THEN YOU LICK AND STICK AS USUAL. IT MIGHT BE HARD AT FIRST TO GET THEM TOGETHER BUT NEVER GIVE UP AND REMEMBER DONT ROLL TO TIGHT AND ALWAYS TEAR THE TIP OF THE CIGARETTE OFF JUST LIKE 5mm OF THE TIP. AND LET ME KNO HOW IT PULL. ANOTHER PIECE OF ADVICE TO SHOW HOW STRONG A FUNK IS IF YOU TAKE 1 FUNK AND PLACE IT IN A BOX OF OTHER CIGARETTES AND LEAVE IT THERE FOR A DAY, THOSE CIGARETTES WOULD PULL LIKE WEED TRUST ME LET ME KNOW HOW THEY PULL.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

That sounds fantastic! Regardless, though, my friend...I won't try the funk since I smoke cannabis products for medicinal reasons. Adding tobacco to the mix would not be good for my health.

Post Thanks / Like

OKAY THATS COOL MY BROTHER ALSO DOES DAT. HOPE WATEVA YOU ARE GOING THROUGH YOU HEAL QUICKLY AND THE LORD BLESSES YOU WITH A PROSPEROUS LIFE WITH THE WEED...............

Post Thanks / Like

in trinidad we smoke weed in the form of a ROLL ON this is where you clean ur weed as usall, put d weed in your wrapping paper, den u tear off the tip of a cigarette den you roll d weed nightly onto your cigarette not to tight bcuz u wil hav to pull real hard and d fire mite out and we doe wah da happen. after you finish smoke d weed remove any excess paper dat is on d cigarette(which we now call it a FUNK) and trust me you would get a bad head wit dat funk.well hit me up i have much more advice on these kinds of shit.

ITS JUST LIKE BUILDING A JOINT BUT INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING THAT JOINT TO SMOKE YOU WOULD HAVE A FUNK WITH DAT TO AND LIKE I SAID A FUNK INCREASES YOU HIGH. AFTER YOU ROLL THE JOINT JUST BEFORE YOU LICK AND STICK YOU PLACE THE CIGARETTE INTO IT AND THEN YOU LICK AND STICK AS USUAL. IT MIGHT BE HARD AT FIRST TO GET THEM TOGETHER BUT NEVER GIVE UP AND REMEMBER DONT ROLL TO TIGHT AND ALWAYS TEAR THE TIP OF THE CIGARETTE OFF JUST LIKE 5mm OF THE TIP. AND LET ME KNO HOW IT PULL. ANOTHER PIECE OF ADVICE TO SHOW HOW STRONG A FUNK IS IF YOU TAKE 1 FUNK AND PLACE IT IN A BOX OF OTHER CIGARETTES AND LEAVE IT THERE FOR A DAY, THOSE CIGARETTES WOULD PULL LIKE WEED TRUST ME LET ME KNOW HOW THEY PULL.

I NOT TO SURE IF I SHARED THIS INFORMATION WITH U AS YET.. LET ME KNOW HOW TRYING THIS WORKS OUT

Post Thanks / Like

What Is A Doob Exactly, I'm From Trinidad So Some Of Those Phrases I'm Not O Familiar With.........

Post Thanks / Like

Doob is short for doobie, a joint

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast