closer to 60 than i want to be but so it goes
started out on junk and speed in the sixties then found the big green
never looked back and although i contracted hep c in the sixties
I am very lucky to not be suffering like some of our people
chronically tired though
my gal and i live outside of trail bc
kids are growed and gone
we planted almost 4000 grape vines 1/2 foch and the rest auxerrois
best green was new york diesel but it took 4 months inside 6 months outside and then 12 weeks inside ,outta sight ,reminded me of the original acupulco gold
all time fave was calif orange
there is going to be a challenge next month to try and change these ridiculous AMERICAN drug laws that we are currently suffering in Canada
I lost a lot of people to drugs but ZERO to the big green
make your vote count, tell them how you feel ,cause they are having a hard time understanding and they need your help,
STOP the madness!
Peace is good for people, and so is freedom of choice
My doctor smokes cigarettes but says no to my drug of choice, so I need a new doctor that will sign the forms (if in his/her mind I qualify)
Know of one in Trail/Nelson?
let me know:adore:

Welcome friend.

thanks mate
hope we live long enough to OVERGROW the gov.
always go forward no need to go straight tho!
peace to you and yours

thanks
loved the detroit zoo and had a girlfriend at 14 mile ( birmingham)many years ago
bob seger used to play in london at wheable high school and we would help him with his gear before he was sooo big
times change and lets hope the 420 laws follow
peace

Things are looking up here in Michigan.
The Detroit Zoo has done some fantastic renovation.
Seger's still rocking it out...and you're one lucky fellow ;)
There is a medicinal marijuana initiative on the ballot in November.
And Congressman John Conyers from Detroit is standing up to the DEA.

:rollit: Peace

Thanks Ms RedEye
how bout the ann arbor hash fest do you go to it?
i never made it but i understand it started in 1969
People should be able to choose their drugs of choice and grass (by experience ) is less harmfull then any drug I have ever taken.
The only reason it is illegal is so the cops can look good busting bad guy's while avoiding any possible retaliation such as they would receive should they try that crap on speed freaks or junkies
In Abbottsford a few years ago the cops shot teh dog on the way in to a big bust only to find a cgilds birthday party since tehy had teh wrong addrtess... how do you say sorry to the kids?
one thing I will say against grass is we need to stay organic and keep away from pesticides and other dangerous additives which is totally possible especially with access to forums like this ,
Funny thing about morality ... its ok to shoot a living creature and buck it up for the freezer but you go to jail searching for non toxic relief for your ailments.
There MUST have been hooka's everywhere that Jesus went were there not?
never give up, never!

rock on Red Wings How 'bout that Stevie Y...another BC boy that done good!
What a place... y'all gotta experience Nelson... some people just Know how to live together and get along!
Imagine how many older cats did their time diggin on a bong and now are afraid for their kids
This pisses me off as a double standard without which there would be less violence
Where I live the cops went on a real serious anti pot campaign and now its hard to find a reefer but there is crack and coke and junk on every corner and in every bar ...thanks cops!

Back
Top Bottom