helloo all potheads

cannabis_son

new orleans,la usa just sayin whats up to all ma fellow potheads and if u have any questions about marijuana plz feel free to ask and i will answer to the best of ma power:ganjamon:

Welcome to 420 and thank you for offering your knowledge. There is already a mass of knowledge here from master growers all over the world and we are always excited to have another. You will be a great asset to the site.

the endangered pothead in LA

Hi everyone,
I just moved to East Hollywood, and it's like pot heads have gone extinct out here.
Is anyone from LA? Where do all the f*#king people hang out and smoke pot? Is there a park I don't know about with hacky-sacking and drum circles? Should I be going to the frisbee golf course?
To be honest, I don't think I've seen one single hippie since I got to LA a month ago. It's a shocking contrast from Blue Lake in Humboldt where I was hanging out prior to coming to LA. In Blue Lake you can't throw a joint without hitting a hippie, and every part of the spectrum from grandmother down to new born baby smokes weed. That's because they realize that weed is great.
Normally I'm over saturated with hippies and that's not such a big deal. Who wants more hippies right? Wrong.
Now I'm starting to miss the hippies. I'm going through hippie withdrawal.
"The Big Lebowski" has always been one of my favorite movies, and I always thought it was a comedy. Now I'm starting to think it was a "documentary" about the very last hippie in LA. :thedoubletake:

Hello Hello. Im in the middle of my first ever grow and am using the BCBloombox this site has proven invaluable(I appologize for poor spelling but this also my first computer)the quality and quantity of info is astounding!!! I'm now in early flower (no camera yet so no pics) and have three obvious males is there any value to them ie:cannabutter or tinctures or are they best just to be discarded?

Re: the endangered pothead in LA

Hi everyone,
I just moved to East Hollywood, and it's like pot heads have gone extinct out here.
Is anyone from LA? Where do all the f*#king people hang out and smoke pot? Is there a park I don't know about with hacky-sacking and drum circles? Should I be going to the frisbee golf course?
To be honest, I don't think I've seen one single hippie since I got to LA a month ago. It's a shocking contrast from Blue Lake in Humboldt where I was hanging out prior to coming to LA. In Blue Lake you can't throw a joint without hitting a hippie, and every part of the spectrum from grandmother down to new born baby smokes weed. That's because they realize that weed is great.
Normally I'm over saturated with hippies and that's not such a big deal. Who wants more hippies right? Wrong.
Now I'm starting to miss the hippies. I'm going through hippie withdrawal.
"The Big Lebowski" has always been one of my favorite movies, and I always thought it was a comedy. Now I'm starting to think it was a "documentary" about the very last hippie in LA. :thedoubletake:
you need to go to frisco.

and have three obvious males is there any value to them ie:cannabutter or tinctures or are they best just to be discarded?
I personally toss them,If I am not breeding into another female. I do not use any Male plant for Tinctures or cannabutter. They all go ( Save select ones to breed with) in the compost pile.

Back
Top Bottom