Hello everyone-

greenermannow

Hello all-was looking for some information yesterday and found this site-after looking around I joined right up-kind of felt like coming home with all the kindred spirits and important ideals and goals-it felt especially good since I recently lost my job for testing pos for weed on a random drug test-first time I ever worked somewhere that tested and first time I have ever been fired from a job-and it's left a bad feeling with me-I was literally one of their best employees so it's they're loss and that didn't bother me-but just that it happened is like they reached into my home and invaded my personal space and privacy-that's bad enough but as soon as it happened people start acting different-like I was bad-had done something wrong and they didn't want to know or be around me-not everyone of course but a lot more than I would have thought-and that was what bothered me-and scared me too-that so many people r indoctrinated that way-I guess I always knew it but it never affected me personally until now-I used to be a semi-activist and have followed the weed issue and always been aware of the unfairness and injustice of the laws, but never did much more than that-guess I'll have more time to get involved now ha ha! But it's all good-did me a favor actually-it feels good to be free-

Anyway-just wanted to introduce myself-I'm a greenermannow-c u around the forums I guess-thanks!

hey-thanks for the welcome and words of wisdom-I appreciate it! and it is all good and is an opportunity to find a better path-so ***em is right-thanks again!

Welcome. We're with ya' - hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom