I'm back. . . Again!

Brett2theMax

Whats up, brett here. I know I haven't been around much lately but I plan on becoming a contributing member to the cannabis society again. Lots has been going on in my life lately. Last August I got caught with a quarter pound, got sentenced and only had to sit for 4 days in jail (I have a sweet layer). My sentence was 18 months on probation and as of this morning, after reporting for the month, my Probation Officer said that as soon as I'm done with my community service I will be let off of probation to which I replied "deal". So as of July I will be off probation and back smoking the sweet sweet herb. I just wanted to disassociate myself of temptation for the duration of my probation, but since he is letting me go at month nine I figured a little temptation will be cool until I get off next month, great timing by the way considering Rothbury is next month :ganjamon:. Needless to say I am in a great mood today and I can't wait to become re-involved with the site once again!

Are there any updates on Matanuska lately? Last I heard he was going through a lot of garbage with the law. . .

good to hear that they won!!

Glad to see you back posting. It's great that you had a good lawyer and now the end is insight...welcome back! :smokin:

Their bad for arresting you for possessing a medicinal herb. Good to have you back.

Back
Top Bottom