Thread: Intro of Sorts

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Intro of Sorts

I'm not political and I'm not a grower. I simply like weed and wish it were legal.

I've not been smoking all that long. I'm just past the three year mark and will be 32 this fall. I still consider myself a noob whatever the heck THAT is. Most of my smoking friends have been doing it since their teens. Call me a late bloomer.

I'm not picky. I'm not into the various types of bud and their many lines and tangents. I can't even walk up to a tree on the street and tell you what kind it is so I'm not too into those details. I'm in awe of your knowledge if you do though.

I dig meeting people and tend to remember their details more than my smokes'. Say hi...teach me something new.

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Intro of Sorts

High to you from Australia! This will teach you something lol. Enjoy the read OverGrow FAQ's - 420 Magazine

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello. So what was your first real "high" like? Do you gain any health benefits from cannabis? That's a loaded question.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome colerfulimage

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the 420 family. You'll have a lot of fun learning from our fourms. I look forward to your posts.
    The only safe and sane medicine in the world is marijuana...it's the law that's the cause of any bad effect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreakNature View Post
    Hello. So what was your first real "high" like? Do you gain any health benefits from cannabis? That's a loaded question.
    I had temporary glaucoma which is a long story, but I felt it helped a lot more than the drops they gave me. I rarely refilled the drops when I had some marijuana and my eye (only in the left) did well.

I also love marijuana for those nasty monthly cramps. One puff and I'm golden.

As far as my first high I remember being fascinated by a couple strands of Mardi Gras beads my friend had in her car. I also really enjoyed the feeling of everything not getting to me as much. None of my perceived problems were gnawing at my brain and seeing them in a different light was pretty damn cool.

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^thank you for sharing. +18 reps

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to 420 Magazine :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy and Welcome Ma'am