Intro of Sorts

colorfulimage

I'm not political and I'm not a grower. I simply like weed and wish it were legal.

I've not been smoking all that long. I'm just past the three year mark and will be 32 this fall. I still consider myself a noob whatever the heck THAT is. Most of my smoking friends have been doing it since their teens. Call me a late bloomer.

I'm not picky. I'm not into the various types of bud and their many lines and tangents. I can't even walk up to a tree on the street and tell you what kind it is so I'm not too into those details. I'm in awe of your knowledge if you do though.

I dig meeting people and tend to remember their details more than my smokes'. Say hi...teach me something new.

:rollit:

Hello. So what was your first real "high" like? Do you gain any health benefits from cannabis? That's a loaded question. :) :peace:

:partyboy: Welcome to the 420 family. You'll have a lot of fun learning from our fourms. I look forward to your posts. :smokin:

Hello. So what was your first real "high" like? Do you gain any health benefits from cannabis? That's a loaded question. :) :peace:

I had temporary glaucoma which is a long story, but I felt it helped a lot more than the drops they gave me. I rarely refilled the drops when I had some marijuana and my eye (only in the left) did well.

I also love marijuana for those nasty monthly cramps. One puff and I'm golden.

As far as my first high I remember being fascinated by a couple strands of Mardi Gras beads my friend had in her car. I also really enjoyed the feeling of everything not getting to me as much. None of my perceived problems were gnawing at my brain and seeing them in a different light was pretty damn cool.

Back
Top Bottom