hey hay kaxte kay

tehno_Å¡pajza

greets from croatia!

i am just starting to explore my possibilities of growing some hemp for myself since new law was passed in my country which made prices of hemp too high for me... i would like to point out that over here no one ever knows which strain or what kind of marijuana he is buying or smoking since before this law it was so cheap that no1 cared... you could get about 10g for like 5€... and now its 1g for almost 8€ :( yeah its pretty bad but now there is more reason for everyone to grow their own :)

matek

thanks lol :partyboy:

p.s. i uploaded 2 of same set of pictures in gallery by accident... and i dont know how to delete one of them :( could some mod take care of that or tel me how to do it?

Awesome that a law was passed to legalize it. Still workin on that over here in U.S. Welcome. I'm a newbie too. But really surprised to see you said that one strain was no different from another or they couldn't tell. It's a huge difference in each strain. Atleast for me it is.:hippy:
Keep in touch. TTYL.:peace:

kitty... im afraid u misunderstood... the law which was passed made price of weed go up so it could nod have been about legalizing it... now ppl can get up to 3 years for just 1g or little more... im not sure... before there was no jail for that amount

the smiles in my previous post was ironic...

Back
Top Bottom