Hello from Finland

Pairofducks

Hi all, I'm a new grower, 25, from southern finland.

Never smoked and just started growing my first plants as I got more annoyed at the absurd legislative situation and partly for therapeutic reasons (recovering from a long episode of depression), as I needed some new things to do.

Germinated 4 Master Kush and 4 White Widow I got from Nirvana, 3 of the MK got planted today into 10l buckets, hoping the rest of them follow soon. :yummy:
porkkanat.jpg

This seems very unique - growing your own before ever smoking? That's wonderful...a hobby everyone should consider. Welcome friend.

Yeah, I made a simple mix of 2 parts soil, 1 part sandy soil and 1 part of the clayrubble, and some of the same clay stuff to bottom and top about an inch or so. Probably done a whole lot of mistakes already but trying to do things as good as I can :adore:

It's been years since I toked in a sauna, and I sure miss it.
I am not that far from a Finnish-American club in So.Fla, but I have no contacts with them, and any sauna/steam rooms available to me, are in rub&tug joints.(Korean)
Grow like crazy, get sunlight while you can, and do physical activity.
Welcome, and keep us posted on your experience.

Well, I got only one female out of the six that germinated.
But I have plenty more seeds and the lone WW that made it got 6 cuttings taken:
kukka.jpg

Just took them so can't yet say if they survive but the mother looks great.

High there and welcome! I too suffer from depression and MJ is the best medicine! You made a wise choice to give this a try - I have never looked back after smoking cannabis!!! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom