Hi FROM GREAT BRITAIN. EXPERT ADVICE NEEDED!PLZ

budmandarke

Yo peeps wassup?
All is gud in ur world and life i hope.
Ours is ticking along ok.
WELLLLLLL..............
" We have have a little knowledge on INDOOR cultivation getting 3/4/5&6oz's and by that we mean, between us we have done 4 crops, only SOIL based using 12litre pots, vegging between 2 to 4 weeks feeding them super thrive hygrozyme <----for the 1st week & also feeding them bio canna vega for the remainder of the veg, and then flowering them for 8 - 14 weeks (different plants cropped @ different weeks) " using bio canna flores from start of flower right uptill last week of just PURE WATER FLUSH + throwing in the bio canna boost @ FLOWER week 3/4 till flush.
Crops turned out fine, with us noticing minor differences, as we tweaked certain MINOR things by all the information being available to us. But overall the bud "AS SAID BY THE WEED SAMPLERS" has been of the highest quality. I MEAN COM ON THATS ALL U NEED 2 HEAR RIGHT? They would kno, they smoke d sh*t 24/7
...................................................................................
Now we have come 2 the stage where we want to learn the hydro or aeroponic way of growing, to MAXIMIZE YEILD as we hav been told by 100's of people hydro is better ( BETTER = MORE YIELD POTENTIAL) so we want to start a grow journal whats available to all( with us posting pics and documentation on weekly schedules, HOPEFULLY experts can tell us EXACTLY what items to purchase ( WE WANT TO START PURCHASING THE ITEMS AS WE WANT TO START CLONING OUR BLUBERY AND CHEESE FOR THIS NXT GROW WITHIN THE NXT MONTH OR 2 ).....
We want to know how to get the magical numbers of 15-20ozs per plant, as we hav heard this is possible.( IS THIS A MYTH ) We will b complete noobs to this NEW WAY OF GROWING becoz we taught ourselves how to soil grow through intensive books reading (which i might add dun more 2 confuse than EDUCATE!) and through lots of questions to people who kne how to grow but who 'I' believe hav probably been tellin fibs about how they do it and their exact yields.
So after all that anybody still with us WHO KNOWS HOW TO GET THE ABOVE AMOUNTS? USING HYDRO METHODS? who wud like to help EDUCATE???????????????
1st things 1st where can we start this journal as we r new to this site.
We eagerly await ur help fellow brothers and sisters
:smokin:

budmandarke welcome to 420, there are some great Hydro grows in here to follow as well as our own Hydro Grow Support too. I am still the ol' style soil grower, maybe some day I'll try a Hydro.
We want to know how to get the magical numbers of 15-20ozs per plant,
Indoors I have only seen this with some giant monsters 10' + in height and girth. Using 25 gallon containers. Outdoors, this takes good genetics, lots of sun, water, fertilizers, and patience.

Click on the links below to check what else we have.

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I'm not one of the grow gurus, but I will say your assumption that hydro's is better may or may not be the case.

Check out this thread by a soil master Harry's Quest For Indica Dominance

DUDE....WELCOME, YOUR IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!.......I just finished a HYDRO grow 4 days ago and it was my first time ever and these "self watering" buckets produced a 11 foot....yes foot....plant and a 10 foot plant in 112 days from seed!!!!!,,,,amazing how these hydros grow trees!.....check out my grow and you'll be hooked on hydro like me.

The first thing I thought about was the heat issue.....go with a light like a "T5" if the heat is a big issue......there are a couple other little details you'll pick up here on this site with the help of these experts , they know there stuff.

....good luck man....and "GREEN MOJO" to the grow.................PEACE

Back
Top Bottom