New guy in town, just wanted to say hi to everyone

SnowCap

Hello everyone,

I hope each and everyone of you are well. I am new here, well....I have been reading these boards for years, but finally got around to making a username. I am from the San Francisco Bay area, and I am a college student working towards a BA in Human Development. I am currently a medical marijuana user, and I have been for the last three years. I use medical cannabis for a number of ailments, mainly for a chronic case of insomnia, but I find that it helps me for depression as well. I look forward to contributing to these boards, as well as hearing from many of the other members of this board. I spend most of my time studying, caring for my dog, hiking, and taking day trips to rural parts of Northern California. I find that marijuana and nature often make for a spiritual and enjoyable duet. Well, that's all for now.

Till next time,

SC :smokin:

hey bro
welcome,
when I came I had a whole bunch of questions and thoughts
i started up reading
mostly this
and every question i've ever had besides the ones there i could find in search, also, all the time people publish amazing journals that really give you heads up on scenarios you may run into and how to succeed in growing your own ._\|/_.

have fun and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom