greetings

Welcome to 420 nft4life, glad to have you with us. Hope to see you start a grow journal so we can follow your journey. Explore, learn post and share. Don't hesitate to call if you need help.

Thanks everyone!

The plan is to start the new project from scratch, with my new AeroFlo2 NFT system. Looks like i'm gonna have Super Lemon Haze, Sour Cream and Jamaican Pearl x Jack Herrer in the next project, depending on the quality of the seeds. Propagation will be conducted in an aeropropagator with 2xT8 tubes as a source of light. Vegetation and flowering phase will be conducted in the Aeroflo system with 400w HPS (possibly complemented with the T8 tubes if i manage to build a feasible solution) functioning as the sun.

Hopefully everything goes as planned and i'll be able to begin my diary in the coming weeks.:surf:

High from northern California and welcome to the 420 community. It's good to have another grower join us. Make sure to visit here - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

and ask lots of questions here - Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine

we have so many fantastic growers here to answer your questions. Pictures are great, so consider starting a journal. we get to watch your garden grow and you get valuable information on your personal grow.

Enjoy! :rollit:

High Man!!! You Gotta upload images of your grow!! welcome to the community!

Happy Blazin
-Papadoc:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom