new in town and have a few babies growen

nycal hydro

hello everyone!,
i'm new to the community and to growing, allthough i like to think im not stupid so i dove into hydro for my first grow. maybe i am stupid! :ganjamon: but i would love to hear any and all advice on my grow journal.

hello everyone!,
i'm new to the community and to growing, allthough i like to think im not stupid so i dove into hydro for my first grow. maybe i am stupid! :ganjamon: but i would love to hear any and all advice on my grow journal.

Welcome nycal! Like you, I'm on my first grow as well and it is also hydro. Good luck to you and check my journal out if you're interested.

-Kruiz

Welcome to 420 nycal hydro, glad to have you with us. Hope to see you get your journal going so we can follow your journey. Explore, learns, post and share. Don't hesitate to call with any questions.

well i changed some stuff around on my set up. hehehe! now i have 3 43 watt cfl's (daytime 6000k or so for the blue) and 3 26 watt cfl's (warm white 2700k for the red) i have 3 stretched out babies i replanted in soil with some rope through it and the pot and sitting in water under two 24" grow tubes. i also got an aquarium air pump and stone for the bubbles :) also i have three computer fans, two intake one exhaust. i wrapped the top in a wool blanket using spray adhesive, probly not necesary but might insulate so i can control the temp better.(i get medicated and start thinking of random things to do lol!

cost:
bins 2 x $4 = $8
24" grow tubes 2 x $12= $24
water pump $19
air pump with hose $13
air stone $4
bucket $3
3 43 watt 2700k CFL's 3 x $9 = $27
3 26 watt 6000k CFL's 3 x $10= $30

grand total $128

the rest of the stuff i had allready the hoseing im using is actually from an old water cooling kit for my computer i dont use anymore.

the thing behinf the stretched out ones is i found them in the old peat pots i germinated them in. i didnt think they took but saved them to be sure, and out of no where they were 4.5 inches tall! so i replanted them and buried some of the stem so there not as tall.

here are some pics

102-11.jpg

10212.jpg

10314.jpg

10411.jpg

10511.jpg

10611.jpg

10712.jpg

DSCN2431.jpg

DSCN2432.jpg

DSCN2433.jpg

DSCN2434.jpg

DSCN2435.jpg

DSCN2436.jpg

DSCN2437.jpg

DSCN2438.jpg

DSCN2439.jpg

DSCN2440.jpg

DSCN2441.jpg

Nice job brother, do the journal, I know I'm going to keep track of it.....thanks for the great pics,,,,good pics will help if you ever have a question, so we can see if there is a problem.

I dove right in myself with a hydro grow.......I purchased 2 of those aoutomatic watering buckets....check out my grow on here, just harvested 4 days ago and am still amazed at what a hydro bucket can produce.....these were 11 and 10 foot plants in 112 days from seed!!!!!....I'm a hydro guy for life.

keep up the good work and you'll be amazed..............................PEACE

Back
Top Bottom