Old Guy says hello.

Wolfbuddie

Hello Everyone! My name is Joe and I am 52 years old. I have been smoking weed since I was 18. I have managed to marry, raise a family, and be constantly employed since then. I lived in California up until 3 years ago, but had to move back east to be near family. My dad is 90 and I wanted to be closer to him while he is still here on this earth.

I have always been a consumer of the good stuff until moving back east, now I have to take what I can find. So I decided I would try my hand at growing a few plants for personal use. I wanted to say thank you to all members that contribute their expertise and hopefully I will be able to share my experiences with growing as I get better at it.

Peace folks! :roorrip:

Welcome to 420 Wolfbuddie, glad to have you with us. Hope you start a journal so we can follow your journey. Explore the site, learn, post and share. Don't hesitate to call if you need help.

WELCOME MAN!!!!!!!.....40 yrs. old myself, and been smoking since I was 2...LOL...glad to have you...this place walked me threw my first grow...like they will for you, your in the right place man.........................PEACE

Back
Top Bottom