Hello from Sacto

Spec420

Photo of the Month: Apr 2018
Long time lurker and figured it was time to start trying to contribute back...I posted another forum on this site a very similar post, so for those that read that, I apologize in advance.

Anybody out there using mmj for helping cope with PTSD?

There are a lot of vets suffering unnecessarily and I noticed that this topic has not been started. I wanted to bring it up because I am a vet suffering and have only found one medicine that allows me to function when my PTSD starts to get out of control...:rollit:

Unfortunately for me, PTSD is not something a normal doctor will put in my medical files even though I have many of the major symptoms. The only thing the normal doctor will do is try to get me to have psych sessions and prescribe to me what I think are medicinally lobotomizing drugs that I cannot stand to even think about trying.

Needless to say, I found a medicine that works for me. No more nightmares, no more waking up in fits of rage, no more lack of energy during the day because I get a good night's rest, and the moodiness is under control. All of that from a couple tokes before bed time. I just wish I could find a Sac area Doctor that is compassionate enough to help me get my medicine legally without needing info I cannot get from Kaiser.

Sorry for rambling.

Good Evening,

I am glad to hear you have discovered the 1 of many benefits of mmj.

I can vouch for benefit from mmj for PTSD as my wife suffers from this and I am witness to the advantages of mmj treatment over many of the god awful presrcp meds different docs have put her on

If you hav not found a Dr thru a link on this site try California NORML | Dedicated to reforming California's marijuana laws!

Good Luck and Thank you for your sacrafice to our once great and will be again U.S. of A.:thanks:

WHATS UP SPEC420!!!!!..............your in the right place for the info you need....these peeps are ex. with the info.....I also use for med. reasons....but am not in a friendly state like yourself............if it were not for my bed time tokes....there would be no sleep...ILOL.... feel ya man..........welcome and were glad to have ya.........good luck on the doctor search..........PEACE

It's been a long journey since 2009 when I first introduced myself. Now I am back and thought I might re-introduce myself.

I now am in Olympia, Wa and loving the change of scenery.

I went to the VA here and got some great help. I am involved in weekly groups and have a PTSD Psychiatrist I work with one on one.

I decided to grow my own because the good strains I need for PTSD symptoms are not always around. I also want to be able to give away what I don't need to other Vets.

I have lurked long enough. I started a grow journal and hope to contribute what I can to the community.

Back
Top Bottom