Hi everyone...

Peaceful Burn

I'm new here, just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. It's nice to know that we have a great community presence on the internet. Hopefully, one day soon, all of humanity will be able to relax once in a while with a fine toke, smoke or bag of vape of fine, quality budd. Then we'd start thinking right about the problems in our world.

But I don't want to preach. Just to say hello and I look forward to talking to and with you guys about the finest gift on earth: marijuana.

Thanks for listening - time to vape!

WHATS UP BROTHER!!!!!!!!!............i agree...time to VAPE!!!!!.....after I get one..LMAO...I got to get one soon, just so much money.....what kind do you have?.....welcome to the site man............PEACE

WHATS UP BROTHER!!!!!!!!!............i agree...time to VAPE!!!!!.....after I get one..LMAO...I got to get one soon, just so much money.....what kind do you have?.....welcome to the site man............PEACE

I love vaping. I shelled out huge and got a Volcano vaporizer. Had some other wooden thing prior to that, but that POS broke within the first 6 months lol. Looking back, it didn't produce good vape either.

The Volcano is a dream man - totally worth shelling it out to:

1. Say you actually have one - it's like owning a Strat or a Harley Davidson. Sometimes, you want it just to say you have it lol, because everyone wants it.

2. To save your lungs now and forever

3. To save your pocketbook - you use FAR LESS weed to get high. I can get high off of .04 of a gram of weed. Course, I use the absolute best weed around no question - but still, you totally save on total weed used, so in the end the expense pays for itself.

Back
Top Bottom