Aloha 420 Forum!

Aloha420

Hi guys this is my first post..I have been visiting the forum many days ago and here i am now a part of it.I am 22 years old and i am from greece.I am lookin forward to get some info and experience through this forum :) :smokin: See you around:ganjamon:

Re: Aloha 420 Forum ! :)

:welcome: to 420!! Glad you made it! If your from Greece, what does your screen name from? Aloha420... Im curious coz Aloha is Hawaiian, and I grew up there. So i am curious..lol. I really hope you find everything your looking for here on 420! I have no doubt you will. Everyone is very helpful and very friendly! Enjoy and Stay High homie!!

:welcome::cheer::welcome::cheer::welcome:

Yeah it's Hawaian,but we use this phraze a lot here in Greece :) we are just as like you..We like to chill :rollit: ..a lot :) I have already found what i need man..420 rulez!! Peace BayAreaStoner , see you around :cool: :thanks:

Re: Aloha 420 Forum !

Aloha, Aloha420!
Welcome to 420Mag. I'm in the USA and the city I live in has a HUGE Greek community.
Greek food is the best food ever!

:welcome:

:thanks: man, yeah Greeks are everywhere,like Greek food :) it's great after some blunts :smokin: :thanks: ALL guys I am sure that we can discuss many things in this forum that benefits us all.. :peace: to all stoners of 420!! :roorrip:

Mmmmm... hungry for a few bong rips and a souvlaki run LOL

Yeah man,I did it yesterday after a lot of time..Personaly,when i'm stoned i can't stop eating for a long time,but when i eat souvlaki my stomach gets so heavy i can't eat anymore..LoL :) BIG quantity...
Peace :peace: Aloha420

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Enjoy your exploration of the site ;)

How's the tolerence for Cannabis over there?

Thank you for your kind words Soniq420 :) Things here are very strict..Cops this summer have gone mad...But we just have to be a litle more careful that's all.. :) cheers :grinjoint:

Welcome and Herita (If I spelled it right)
I miss Greece! Lived in Glyfada for 6 years and loved every minute of it.
My ex still loves the furs we got there. Went to Mykanos over and over, Crete too. I think my figernail scratches are still on the runway as they dragged me to the plane.;)
I hope the mj laws have changed there. I was always worried. Ever get any of the good hash oil?:Rasta:
I think you will like it here, great bunch of folks.

Anyway :welcome::welcome:

Welcome and Herita (If I spelled it right)
I miss Greece! Lived in Glyfada for 6 years and loved every minute of it.
My ex still loves the furs we got there. Went to Mykanos over and over, Crete too. I think my figernail scratches are still on the runway as they dragged me to the plane.;)
I hope the mj laws have changed there. I was always worried. Ever get any of the good hash oil?:Rasta:
I think you will like it here, great bunch of folks.

Anyway :welcome::welcome:

Yeah man,Glyfada ruleZ!! :) No man,MJ rules are still the same here...F@#ked up but..oh well :)You visited crete??That;s cool!!I live in crete man..Haven't got any hash oil man..these things are quite rare here...Only regular grass :) I think that this winter i'm gonna start a grow journal...I will be needing your help so you are all welcome to help me :) :peace::bong:

Crete!:cheer:
I would fly down to Crete and meet with a really beautiful Egyption lady who made Amsterdam trips for us all. I would meet her in Agia Galini one of the great places on earth. Those were rockin' days.:ganjamon:

I'm a newbe too, so we can learn together how to grow em right.
There are some real experts here.:rollit:

I will be looking for your grow journal:peace:

Crete!:cheer:
I would fly down to Crete and meet with a really beautiful Egyption lady who made Amsterdam trips for us all. I would meet her in Agia Galini one of the great places on earth. Those were rockin' days.:ganjamon:

I'm a newbe too, so we can learn together how to grow em right.
There are some real experts here.:rollit:

I will be looking for your grow journal:peace:

I've been camping in a beach near Agia Galini some weeks berofe..Great place indeed man....Thanks man,there will be an announcement when the journal begins :) :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom