Jack Herer Has Been Moved Out Of I.C.U.

Founder
High. This is Jeannie Herer. I will try to keep everyone up-to-date on Jack's condition. I've been really busy with Jack and don't have my computer with me and haven't figured out how to update his website on the loaner computer yet.

Jack's awake and out of ICU. He's not talking yet or moving around much. He starts physical therapy on Monday.

I just want to thank everyone so much for all the prayers and good wishes. They really seem to be working. Progress will probably be slow so please keep it up.

People have been asking if there is a way to donate money to help Jack. An account has been set up at the U.S. Bank at:

Emanuel Hospital Office
220 N Stanton
Portland, OR 97227
(503) 275-7280

Just tell them you would like to donate to Jack Herer.

Thanks everybody.

Love,

Jeannie Herer

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Jack Herer's Blog
Author: Jeannie Herer

I have not been on the 'puter much in the last few months. Did not know Jack was in the hospital.

Just prayed for him after getting this. I sure hope he gets better. He is one of the great hero leaders in the RE-legalize movement. Please let him know we care & are grateful for his efforts regarding MMJ.

HANG IN THERE JACK!! YOU ARE GREATLY LOVED & APPRECIATED OUT HERE!!! THERE IS A LOTTA LOVE COMING YOUR WAY!!

mM

great news!
as you know rick is in czech rep. and jack was to be there with him.
rick has not been the same since the news of the heart attack,he loves jack!
we at phoenixtears have been praying for jack.
after seeing his speech at the hemp fest!
myself iam in awe at his power!
and moved by his passion!
i hope that jack makes it to the cup!
for the time has come for rick and jack to meet.
jack is rick's hero and mine too.
god bless you and jack!
jack's dream is about to come true!
the end of the greatest genocide in the history of humanity.
the global holocaust of human being's that use the hemp plant.
peace and love
mark...

"for the time has come for rick and jack to meet."

I just read on Facebook that Rick Simpson was with Jack and gave him Cannabis Oil via an injection - This person said it was an out an out LIE! Then someone called Rick a LIAR and said Rick doesn't even KNOW Jack...

Which is it doll?

I would love to know the TRUTH.

Alison
xx

Rick is not allowed in the U.S. so that is impossible, Jack is still in the hospital, friends and family are administering the Rick Simpson cure to Jack via mouth, not syringe... i don't see how you could get that thick hash oil through a needle anyway... Rick and Jack are long time friends through the movement, but from what I understand, they have not met face to face yet... Jack is currently working on the Rick Simpson chapter of The Emperor Wears No Clothes... Rick is currently in Czechoslovakia at the moment, i believe... hope this clears that up, thanks!

"for the time has come for rick and jack to meet."

I just read on Facebook that Rick Simpson was with Jack and gave him Cannabis Oil via an injection - This person said it was an out an out LIE! Then someone called Rick a LIAR and said Rick doesn't even KNOW Jack...

Which is it doll?

I would love to know the TRUTH.

Alison
xx
They know each other but just haven't met in person yet

Live on Jack

We LOVE you:peace:

Hello Allison! Good to see you on here. Hope all is well with you. Are you still with LEAP?

Rick Simpson is another hero of the RE-legalize movement. I hope he & Jack get to meet.

So glad Jack is getting better. His shoes would be very hard to fill. We need ya Jack! Hang in there!

mM

User - you said "Jack is working on..."
How much mobility does Jack have at the mo? Thanks.

it was actually in 420's post. i believe what was meant was thats what he was working on when all of this happened. i don't know anymore than what you've seen posted. i look often for updates and when something reliable comes along i'll post it right away.

everyone keep those good thoughts going out to Jack.

Jack.. every time I wear your shirt I send you GODS LOVE.. and I wear it just about every day.
Jack you inspired me and will continue to inspire thousands and thousands of people. You will recover with out love.

Sincerely,
Rev.Holysmoke

From Jack Herer's Attorney Bill McPike

I've represented Jack for years and he listed me as the only attorney on his site. This thing has been so messed up, but I've been supporting Jeannie as the power of attorney thing was just too weird and outrageous.

I've been in close contact with Jeannie, and represented her in court in Lake County, CA, when a separation action was filed using the now revoked power of attorney. The Judge threw out everything, so Jeannie won.

I've had many, many people call me about the power of attorney, taking sides which I believed were opposite to Jack and Jeannie's
interests. Some heavy weight advocates were leaning towards
the wrong side. Anyway, this has been settled in Oregon court,
and Jeannie and Jack's son Mark now have control over Jack and
Jacks' business interests. Justice was served.

Thanks for your support, Bill McPike, Attorney at Law

Back
Top Bottom