Jack Herer

RobynAdair

Hello, this is Robyn Adair, daughter of Edwin Marsh Adair the 3rd, or as many knew him, "Captain Ed". My Uncle Jack was one of the only father figures in my life after my dad died. He made a pact with him, if either one died, the other would help the other's family, and Jack did. He was always there for me, no matter what. He is a loving man who takes care of a lot of people. He trusts people, and has gotten F****d over for it many times.

It's hard to think that someone would go this far.

To say the least I'm more than angry about how Jeannie is being treated. She is the best thing that happened to Jack. She ran to his side at the first sound of trouble and has been with him through all of this, doing everything she can for him.

In my honest opinion Jack would not be alive if it weren't for Jeannie, and now she has to deal with this!? Really? How dare anyone keep her from being with him. I'm just so outraged, disgusted, and saddened by the lust for fame that some people have.

I wish I could be there for him like he has been there for me my whole life. I have only my words to defend him. I KNOW that he loves Jeannie. I KNOW that she is why he's alive.

Now this other lady...I don't even know her. I've never heard anything about her until now. All this just seems so shady. Really, really shady.

And it's sad really, when we should all be putting all our thoughts and efforts towards his recovery, that we have to deal with this drama.

I want to end this on a positive note, and say THANK YOU EVERYONE who has ever prayed, thought, or said a positive word for my Uncle Jack and Jeannie. They need your thoughts or prayers more than ever right now. Thank you everyone!

-Robyn Adair

How's Jack doin? I keep asking and get no response. I googled him, went to his page, went to his myspace page that Jeanie is maintaining and because of some BS some1 threw in the pot she's having a problem maintaining/posting of his progress. If any1 knows anything please post. I won't stop asking until I can get us an answer. Last I read he was entering a slow recovery with just a little finger movement and opening his eyes. Any1 heard anything since?

Back
Top Bottom