Founder
I was honored to have been invited to Dan Herer's house the night before Jack's funeral, to gather with family and close friends. It was one of the most touching experiences of my life and I am truly grateful to have been a part of celebrating Jack's life with those who were so close to him. One thing we learned that night, Jack has brought us all together to finish the job he started, the torch has been passed to us and it's up to us to finish the job. I dedicated my life to this mission almost 20 years ago and plan to see it through brother Jack!

That night, Dan and Barry Herer asked me if I thought declaring 4/20 to be Jack Herer Day was a good idea, I thought about it for about 4.20 seconds and agreed 420%. So from this day forth, we mark 4/20 as Jack Herer Day! ;)

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-010.jpg

Bene-Joaquin Herer, Barry Herer, River Walker-Herer, Mark Herer, Chanci Herer, Dan Herer

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-012.jpg

Rob Griffin, Dan Herer, George Clayton Johnson

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-013.jpg

Rob Griffin, Dan Herer, George Clayton Johnson, Barry Herer, River Walker-Herer, Chuck Jacobs

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-014.jpg

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-015.jpg

Rob Griffin, Barry Herer, Dan Herer, River Walker-Herer

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-016.jpg

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-017.jpg

Dan Herer and the first lady that ever got Jack stoned. Even capturing her energy was enough for us, we sort of owe her and are truly grateful she did.

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-02.jpg

Chanci Herer, River Walker-Herer, Barry Herer, Jack's First Wife, Mark Herer, Kim Herer, Dan Herer, Dana Herer

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-03.jpg

Chanci Herer, Dana Herer, River Walker-Herer, Barry Herer, Jack's First Wife, Mark Herer, Kim Herer, Dan Herer

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-06.jpg

Bene-Joaquin Herer, Jack's First Wife, Barry Herer, Mark Herer, Dana Herer, Dan Herer, Kim Herer, Robyn Adair, Chanci Herer, River Walker-Herer

Jack-Herer-Memorial-420-Magazine-08.jpg

Bene-Joaquin Herer, Barry Herer, River Walker-Herer, Mark Herer, Chanci Herer, Dan Herer

Please help the Herer family recoup their growing medical and memorial expenses by making a donation below. The family did not receive very many donations and still needs our support. The account is being controlled by Dan, Mark and Barry Herer so you can be sure everything is legit.
Jack Herer Medical and Memorial Fund

:thanks:

He will be missed. So sad he never got to see the day the plant will free again. Let's keep fighting and make it happen!

My condolences to Jack's family on his passing.

““To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.””

Back
Top Bottom