Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Dennise

:welcome: I am attempting to grow 6 bag seeds in my extra closet. This is my first grow so I am using the bag seed instead of the few medical seeds I have to try and get it right before using my good seeds. I germinated with a wet paper towel in a sealed baggy and all 6 seeds sprouted and were put in dirt on the 1st of Nov. :circle-of-love: These pics were taken 20 days in soil with 4 6500k cfl's and 6 1400 lumen 6000k LED's. Let me know what you think.....:thanks:
DSC016165.JPG
DSC016197.JPG
DSC016207.JPG
DSC016247.JPG
DSC016256.JPG
DSC016265.JPG
DSC016276.JPG
DSC016288.JPG
DSC016295.JPG
DSC0163010.JPG
DSC016318.JPG

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Et voila, you have a journal!

Congratulations :party:

You have some good looking plants there.

:thumb:

+reps

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Today makes 3 weeks exactly and 5 babies were replanted in larger pots. Wasn't sure I could get 5 back in the closet but I did and the 6th one is still in there but it got snapped when put in the soil and she has had to fight to get back and has done a remarkable job of coming back to life. These are the babies in their now homes. I have also built a box for beginning veg and started 3 of my medical seeds to germinate. 1 each of AK x WW, Sugar Black Rose, NL x BB. I will post pics of this tomorrow as it will be 3 days germination and hopefully I will have 3 little ones to put in soil tomorrow. Send good karma please :peace:
DSC0164910.JPG
DSC0164910.JPG
DSC0164810.JPG
DSC0164810.JPG
DSC016476.JPG
DSC016439.JPG
DSC016444.JPG
DSC016458.JPG
DSC016426.JPG
DSC016415.JPG
DSC016409.JPG
DSC016395.JPG
DSC016387.JPG
DSC016377.JPG
DSC016365.JPG
DSC016356.JPG
DSC016337.JPG
DSC016329.JPG

Jimmy6000 thank you so much!! You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. I am old and not in the best of health and have honestly worked my azz off for these babies. I love watching them grow. I know everyone says MG blows but I mixed up several kinds of MG mediums and so far I could not have even thought about doing as well with other ferts sooooo I guess we will see where this takes us. I am blonde all the way to the roots so if anyone sees something I am doing wrong please scream at me!!!!!!!!!! :thanks:

subscribed. your plants are looking good. the reason why Miracle Gro potting soil with added nutrients does not work well for cannabis plants is when plants are your they are often nutrient burned and when plants are older the nutrient beads release inconsistent amount of nutrients. I would not recommend you use Miracle Gro potting soil for cannabis plants, I made that mistake when I first started and had problems.

I do appreciate the comment but had no other resources to start with and have done a lot of research since I have started this adventure and after these 2 grows (Hopefully one being put to soil tomorrow) I am going to try a good soil adding nutes as needed but still have a lot of research to do. I have also been hearing about a MG product made strictly for the needs of MJ. It only makes sense they would jump on the wagon now with so many states decriminilizing. I have noticed in the MG products I have used in this grow that the ratio of nutes is not the same as it used to be and if you mix reg. MG with the water absorbing MG and the MG peat the ratio for nutes is about right if they release as they say they will. When I get through this grow I will be coming to you guys for info on what and how to use in reg soil because I have no idea............:adore::adore:

Oh yea...... Somebody please tell me what the deal is with watering with molasses during flowering to bulk up flowers and for taste?????????? Anyone know what I am talking about cause obviously I don't :helpsmilie::yahoo:

Oh yea...... Somebody please tell me what the deal is with watering with molasses during flowering to bulk up flowers and for taste?????????? Anyone know what I am talking about cause obviously I don't :helpsmilie::yahoo:

I use 1 tsp/gal...others may reccomend different...that's just what I do

Back
Top Bottom