Gypsy's Caravan Chronicles - Book 1 - Caravan Chaos

electro gypsy

Well, Pigeons has had me locked up in the basement all day and said he wouldn't let me out until it start a journal. :laughtwo: So here we go. Not much to see at the moment, but things are getting there. Here's a glimpse of the girls in the nursery..
Dark Angel
Dark_Angel.JPG

White Cookies
White_Cookies1.JPG

A mix of the two.. and whatever else lol.
Nursery9.JPG
Nursery_2.JPG

and while we wait.. being this is my first journal, a quick peak at a few other 'in progress' things..

PitBull at about week 4.. and yeah I did that damage lol. She would be one of those 'came home to a wilter' deals after slacking on my watering. Then, of course, in a panic over water. Not one of my proudest moments to be sure. Ah heck, she needs defoliation anyways. :icon_roll Rep to the first person who can guess the age of that stick on the right lol.
Pitbull2.JPG

Also been fighting a bit of a battle with the invasion from Planet Pest. Some minor spider mite break outs and thrips. The thrips have been really annoying this year. I suspect it's from the record warm temps lately. And the fact that I really need to get in there and clean up those mothers.. and yes, I did the same thing to the Pitbull Mother in the back as I did to it's sister in the flowering tent. :oops: Same day even. Sheesh. Anyways, here's the crowded mothers..
The_Mothers.JPG
OG_Kush_Mother.JPG

and a quick shot of the kief and hash I'll be smoking just as soon as I get up! :volcano-smiley:
Kief7.JPG
Hash30.JPG

Thanks everyone for stopping by!!! Much love! :Namaste::circle-of-love::Namaste:

and Pigeons.. dude. When was the last time you were down there anyways?

re: Gypsy's Caravan Chronicles - Book 1 - CKS Dark Angel & White Cookies

Back to the primary topic, the girls are currently under a 2', 6 bulb (6500k) T5 in a 36" x 36"x 72" tent. They are at week 2 from germination. The soil is Sunshine mix 4. No nutes as of yet. Thanks again. It's game time gotta go lol.

:rofl:

You're free to go my young one!

This is going to be so much fun!!!!! :party: :slide:

Girls look fabulous!!

P.S.

Link works great!

I'm here! Woo hoo! Your plants are stunning and that hash has my mouth watering ...

How fitting that my first friend on 420 is my first friend here! Really good to see you Glimmer' and thank you! I'll swing on over to your place in a bit. Tons of catching up to do and work is crrrraaazzzyy today lol.

:green_heart:

:jawdropper: that kief!! :adore: looks like brown sugar! I would put that shit on everything!

I even put it on the hash.. literally :laughtwo: you can see flecks from other batches coating the nugs. It's the only way to keep it from sticking to the jar is to store it in kief powder or the occasional really dry batch of hash. That's actually an Iso-oil. :rofl:

Good to see you here man! :hippy:

nice looking girls , i have some white cookies going also, mine are at 2 weeks on nutes, yours look a bit past that
Subbed

I was thinking the DA in the first pic looked a little calcium deficient in the picture, but on this side of the screen it looked fine until today. I noticed she, one of her sisters and a WC were beginning to show signs today. The first DA being the worst. I gave them their first nutes, Canna start and just a touch of Botanicare Cal-Mag. Not sure if it's a good idea or not, but it went in at PH 6.66 lol. Been a while since I have worked with seeds. A little more touchy than a clone initially. Maybe it's just the strange energies of all the storms lately. The whole house has been on edge and I have been scrambling to keep up. Finished loading some pots. Just using the usual Sunshine #4. I'll give them the rest of the week to drink up and transplant this weekend.

Make yourself at home G00ch. Good to see you!

nice lookin group of girls y a got here gypsy.

gotta sub this.

Good books yo:Namaste:

Little ones are looking nice.. Is the permafrost an auto?

She's a photo. The Pitbull behind her is too. Everything in there is at the moment. There's some OG Kush and White Widow clones floating around in there somewhere. A straggler White Cookies seedling and a mutant Crown Royal too. :laughtwo: No wonder I can't keep up. Welcome to my crazy backed up little corner of :420:

I'll be starting book 3 eventually. That one will be strictly dedicated to auto's. Just need to catch up a little and make some space. :)

Thank you for stopping by Dank and unforgiven!!! Everyone! Much love! :circle-of-love:

Sure, I'm here. I'll just curl up over here and sleep for a while.

Back
Top Bottom