GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

G'day all, about time I did a little journal.. I grow for personal use, self medicate for undiagnosed a.d.d. Or I like to be a lazy dude or doing things in my own time. Ok I'm a stoner, working one, but I just love smoking this shit. Some don't like stoners here, think we give the plant a bad name. I don't apologise for my smoking. I work for myself, not trying to become rich, as long as I can buy a house in an area I want to live, eat, pay bills and have a little to put away (or gamble) I'm happy...
The plant for this journal
Northern light x Mazar "Spiritual punk" samsara
Indoors grow tent 3.5x3.5
Coco coir perlite 70-30
Nutrients coco A&B b52 rhizo silica Riod, Add Bud, Bloom final..
DTW
Flowering, 3-4 weeks left..
Temps 18 lights out 21- 23 lights on
LEDs.. This plant has 180w on it (actual draw) 6x90w panels in grow tent..
Plant has been grown from seed. Light growing nutes from day one. I only use tap water, that's been either sat out or filtered through ceramic filter.. I try to have water sit for 24 hours but sometimes I forget to fill bottles or filter and have to use straight from tap. Vegged for 60 days, bending, breaking and tied down for last three weeks. She was slow growing and I would have liked to have veg for a few extra weeks, but time holidays Christmas/new year basically life in general got in the way and forced things earlier...
Anyway, here's the plant.. After around 4 weeks. Started temps were 15, couldn't get warmth..
image32637.jpg

Later that night
image33615.jpg
image33616.jpg
image33970.jpg

Week into flip mode..
image34441.jpg
image34486.jpg

After stretch, that never really happened like I'd hoped..
image34632.jpg
image34633.jpg

image34785.jpg

Couple weeks ago I went away for 7days/6 nights. I brought ppm of media up to 1600 and gave a water feed with runoff left in tray..
image34901.jpg
image34783.jpg
image34900.jpg
image34902.jpg

And here we are today... Last week I've only been giving roid and add bud. I'll add b52 next feed, then a&b with it tomorrow night. Plants just started looking/feeling a little full.. I don't think anybody's to interested in my feeding schedule but holla if you think I should add it...
image34986.jpg
image34987.jpg
image34988.jpg

Hey all, thanks for joining along :)
Gave a semi flush this morning. Since I went away and uped my medium, I've noticed tips of leaves showing burn and slower bud development. Thought it was because of the dry they went through.. Well I checked my runoff, 2400ppm and 4.9p/h..major potassium overload... Luckily I feed everyday, but if left them afew days between feeds, id be running into troubles... So all good now, p/h runoff 5.9 ppm 255.. I'll give another feed once lights come on in a few hours....

G'day Grizz. Was just thinking about you, wondering if you'd joined the ranks of the disappeared. Then stumbled on this. Cool. Kind of like a journal on speed. I thought I was going to get to the end of that first post and see harvest pics and a sign saying 'The End'. Thanks for leaving us some.

Weasle man, how the frig are ya? Haha, that was going to be the idea, then last night and I thought, what the hell, let's get it going now, lol....
Cajun, how's things mate? How's your bubba coming along? Geez I can't wait to grow another..one I got going at the moment, best plant I've grown, only wish I didn't stuff her up. Stripped her for clones, only to have light kick out of clone box.. Only left main and bottom branch, and had to flip (lack of room)... bubblegum x master kush; medicann...

Hey camo man, rapt to have you here. Frosty= leds...i'll give couple photo updates a week till harvest. We should start seeing some swelling next week..Getting a lot of pistils changing colour. Haven't checked trichs yet, but I'd imagine 90%clear.. I could do that tonight when lights come on...

Very nice looking plant. Looks like you are doing all the right things. I love to see how other people grow and what they use. Very nice job.

Millertm

Hey Millertm, thanks man...yeah its good this place to see how others go about it. There's always something new being tried to great effect by somebody or to disastrous consequences, lol..

Quick morning pics before work... All looks good...
image34998.jpg
image35000.jpg
image35001.jpg
Checked the trichs under 60x loupe, a little further on than I had thought, maybe 70% cloudy.
image35002.jpg

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

Grizz,
I'm subbed. Your gal is a sparkler! Sweet looking buds, nice pics.
Found this journal at the sweet spot.
:popcorn:

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

2400 ppm runoff hey? Wow. The times I've fed past 1200 ppm I got nute burn every time... Must be the wonders of coco.
I have a dumbish sort of question, I guess it's a basic question about coco growing. You need (?) to water 2 or 3 or 4 times a day, right? So does this pretty much force you to set up an autowatering system, or are you just in there faithfully watering and feeding her like a good boy every few hours, every day of the week?

Weasel, I feed once a day, sometimes twice, sometimes not for 2-3 days :).. . Beauty of coco is you can treat it any way you like.. 1-2-3-4 times day feeds, no worries, treat like soil and allow to dry out 3-4-5 days between watering, sweet, basically up to the grower, how you want to grow.... Lights on is at bedtime here, Sometimes they get feed then or 8 hours later, once I wake up..it's good having lights on when I'm asleep, stops me doing silly things to them...I was thinking on calling this journal; grizzwalds what not to do, lol....

Back
Top Bottom