OrganicMan's Original Amnesia - MK Ultra - CBD Critical Mass & Cookies Kush Grow

OrganicMan

Hey everyone here at :420:

So on to another journal :) After doing two auto runs I have decided to go back to some photo girls with a long veg time :) As I am moving house in the next couple of months I thought this would ease the pain of moving, only having to box up a few vegging plants :)

Here are the strains :) I'm excited!

DSC_010227.JPG

Germination started 16/11

top left Original Amnesia top right Mk Ultra
Bottom Left Congo Haze Bottom right Cbd Crew Critical Mass
DSC_010026.JPG

Cling wrap lightly covering the top to keep the moisture in :)
DSC_010324.JPG

I use a small heat mat to keep them warm :)
DSC_010423.JPG

Original Amnesia Dinafem x4 (it's my favorite!) - 3 germinated in 24hrs 1 36hrs and broke the soil in 2/3 days.

Original Amnesia cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized, Sativa-dominant cannabis strain obtained by crossing two Original Amnesia. It is a first-class Sativa that flowers in record time.

Considered the queen of Dutch coffee shops, Original Amnesia owes its success to its unique flavour and aroma and its attractive yields. It is an easy-to-grow, medium-sized/big marijuana plant that grows vigorously and fast, yielding hard, compact buds soaked in resin. Moreover, it cops well with mould and pests.

Original Amnesia is a feminized cannabis seed that provides good results indoors with a short growth, particularly in a SOG system. Outdoors it responds best to temperate/Mediterranean climates and to the greenhouse. Do not overfeed the plant as doing so could alter its superb flavour.

The flavour and aroma of Original Amnesia are pronounced, with hints of lemon, Haze, incense, cedar and spices. The effect is powerful, cerebral, euphoric and uplifting at first, evolving then into a narcotic stone. A great cannabis strain to share with your friends.

Characteristics of Original Amnesia cannabis seeds

Suitable for indoors and outdoors
Sex: feminized
Genotype: 70% Sativa /30% Indica
Cross: Original Amnesia x Original Amnesia
Indoor flowering period: 65 days
Outdoor harvest time: mid/late October
Indoor yield: 600 g/m2
Oudoor yield: 1200 g/plant
Outdoor height: around 3.5 m
THC: high (up to 18 %)
CBD: low

CBD Critical mass x1 (my girl friends favorite)- Germinated in 24hrs broke soil in 3 days.

Grows like a Sativa, flowers like an Indica. Big yielder, like it's popular origins. Pay attention to supporting the plant during the final stage of flowering, use sticks to prevent branches from breaking or any system you prefer. She can become quite heavy at the top, but you will be happy for harvest!

Genetics (indica / sativa): 80 / 20
Flowering Time (weeks): 8
Yield (gr / m2 / 600W): 500
Sex: Feminized
THC % (average): 6-8
CBD % (average): 6-8
Ratio THC:CBD 1:1
Aroma: A rich honey sweetness with deep and strong complex aromas.

MK Ultra TH Seeds x1(never grown,first time)-Germinated in 24hrs broke soil in 3 days.

The legendary G-13 crossed with L.A.`s finest, the O.G. Kush. This mix of two top notch Indica`s produces very tight resin coated buds. Piney flavor, that lasts and lasts... with a truly hypnotic high, great head stash !

Type: Mostly Indica
Height: 100-120 cm
Yield: 350 p.s.m.
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks.

I did put two Congo Haze seeds in from Kiwi Seeds but 1 didn't germinate and the other cracked slightly so I put in the soil and 3 days later nothing so I dug it out and it looked exactly the same, I emailed the company as the pack was brand new unopened but we shall see what happens.

My friend gave me these instead-

Cookies Kush Barney's Farm x2 - 1 germinated in 24hrs now in soil, still waiting for the other!

Developed by the Barney's Farm Seeds team for the 2014 High Times Cannabis Cup!!
An unusual blend of fine genetics. Cookies Kush is a blending of the famous Girl Scout Cookies with the one and only Rolex Kush.
This is a powerful and extremely vigorous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney kush buds! Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors.

Genetics: Indica 100%
Flowering: 50 - 60 days
Yield: + 600 gm per m2
Medical: High THC / High CBD
High: Heavy stoned
Height: 50 - 100 cm
Climate: Temperate and Hot

I've always weary of Barney's farm so with 1 germitaed and in soil we shall see if the other germinates and if they both break ground, fingers crossed :) if not I have some others I could play with :)

The soil I've put the babies in is a mix of Canna Terra, Canna Terra seedmix and Biobizz worm castings.
DSC_008340.JPG

I then added a sprinkle of plant magic granules (Mycorrhizals)
DSC_008739.JPG

DSC_008635.JPG

I'm using solo cups as my pot with some holes cut for drainage
DSC_009229.JPG
DSC_009333.JPG
DSC_009438.JPG

I got some more beneficial bacteria and fungus powder as a sample from my local store which I added when I watered the pots in :)
DSC_009135.JPG
DSC_009030.JPG

2 days later
seddlings_21_.JPG
seddlings_20_.JPG

3 days later :) Congo haze at the top not showing any sign of life
seddlings_2_.JPG
seddlings_1_.JPG

Today 3 days above soil today:)
DSC_008342.JPG
DSC_008239.JPG
DSC_008440.JPG

They are all currently in my 1.2m hombox with my last flowering auto :) they are under a small t5 lamp but seem to be loving life.

I will be buying a smaller tent to veg these girls in probably this -

tent82.jpg

Pro GrowRoom PG120P 120x60x100

Made from premium quality 210D abrasion resistant material, double stitched and lined with a textured 95% reflective silver coating for excellent light proofing and diffusion.
-Large wrap around doors and opening side panels to allow easy access and viewing.
-Velcro fastened passive inlet vents
-Reflective waterproof removable catchment tray to protect against spillages.
- High grade light proof zippers
-Doubled lined, oversized extraction ports with draw strings to accommodate larger diameter extraction systems and duct work.
-Double stitched, oversized air-cooled lighting ports with draw strings to accommodate larger diameter ducting.
-Double lined intake ports with draw strings.
-Double lined cable entry ports with draw strings.
-Double lined oval entry points with draw strings to provide easy access to ground level uplift bars.
-No toxic materials used in any of our fabrics.

It will fit my new T5 in nicely

DSC_007028.JPG
DSC_007126.JPG
DSC_007234.JPG

More updates if and when these Cookies Kush show themselves :Namaste::rollit::passitleft:

re: OrganicMan's Original Amnesia - MK Ultra - CBD Critical Mass & Cookies Kush Grow

Jumpin' in on this one OM. I can't wait to what you can do with your friends cookies kush! Good luck and nothing but positivity coming from here!

re: OrganicMan's Original Amnesia - MK Ultra - CBD Critical Mass & Cookies Kush Grow

Subbed

Good to have you all here guys :) I just checked the second cookies kush seed and it was ready to go in to some soil :)

DSC_008240.JPG

So both cookies kush in there little pots lets hope they brake through the soil with no problems :):allgood::passitleft:

WE HAVE LIFE!! :) The Cookies Kush showed there little heads and have broken through the soil with no issues :)

DSC_010529.JPG
DSC_010626.JPG

I gave the others a little watering last night with just plain pH adjusted water as there is enough nutrients in the soil for a little while :)

DSC_010723.JPG

More to come as these girls start to find there feet :) :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom