Dr Green's White Rhino Monsters vs High Numbers 2015

doctor green

So here we go!
I am growing out 4 white rhinos into fimmed LST'd monsters.

Along side I am growing out 44 white rhinos ( will they all fit haha)

At the moment they are all in the same tent a 2x2x2 m jungleroom vegging under 1 x 600 mh and 1 x 600 hps in a mix of perlite soil and rockdust.

However it wasn't all this way from the start.

Read on and I'll explain.

I was lucky enough to be given around 80 old white rhino seeds by a mate .

At the particular time I was living in share accommodationand wasn't meant to grow there haha ha I couldn't help my self .

So I popped 4 seeds and started to grow them in my room ,when I got my own house I took my 4 girls with me .

Now I can give them the care they need , most importantly the space they need haha.

So as it stands now I have 3 monsters and a 4th girl who has been stuck in a pot to small cause of my local store fucking up on my perlite order that will be transplanted tonight into her final home.

At the same time I've also popped 44 white rhinos which are vegging alongside the monsters awaiting their transplant and own 2x2x2 m tent.

Pics coming people and full story accompanied with each pic. So stick around

IMG_20151122_232236.jpg
IMG_20151124_195128.jpg
IMG_20151124_195103.jpg
IMG_20151124_195206.jpg
so this is now

Notice the smaller girl stuck in the pot, because I had yo wait and wait to get perlite.

See how much the other 3 have grown when given adequate root space, new growers take note this is a prime example of pot size limiting plant size

So now I'll show you how I got to here and then tonight tent number 2 goes up all the seedlings will be transplanted and moved into their new tent and the small big girl to be will be potted up and then the 4 monsters get their own tent to themselves

So pic 1 is how the monsters started and the rest are various stages.
Seeds were popped in perlite , soil and rockdust around 70% perlite, 30 % soil and a handful of rockdust.

So now you have a brief background on how I got to this stage the real journal begins.

As I said new tent goes up tonight, seedlings all get potted up , doctor greens monsters vs high numbers begins!

Here's the supplies, 6x100 litre bags of perlite 2 x 25 litre bags of seedling mix to which I will add s handfull of rockdust per grow bag and 44 polypropylene grow bags that are around 15 litre size, those monsters are in 80 litre bags haha.

Why bags you ask?

Well they are made of the same material as many grow bags and I got them for free they also allow more air to the roots, airprune the roots and stop roots circling the pot
IMG_20151124_175041.jpg

I set up the new 2x2x2 meter jungle room tent and transplanted my girl monster to be from her pot into an 80 litre polypropylene grow bag filled with around 80% perlite , 20% soil and a handful of rockdust, then I LST'd her back into position .

I use plastic coated garden wire to LST and I pierce it through the side of the grow bag.

IMG_20151124_220916.jpg
Here's her roots at transplant, remember she has been stuck in a pot because the store stuffed up my perlite order that's why she looks so rough and is this size compared to the others repotted earlier

Yeah, that is a big difference. Still... you will have some killer buds in there soon.

+ REPS!

Back
Top Bottom