Organic White Cookies Grow Journal

Skunkgrow

Hello guys and gals thank you for taking a look at my organic white cookies grow journal. A little background on my grow, the space I'm using is a 2x4 gorilla grow tent which is exhausted through a carbon filter via a 6 inch max flow fan. I'm using g8 led and using their 450 full spectrum with 2 additional 90 watt all red flower boosters during flowering. My ladies started out in solo cups and were then moved to 5 gallon smart pots filled with sensi soil super soil. I topped the ladies 2 times each and then scrogged them until I had a full screen. I started out with 6 seeds and now have 6 super frosty plants so the genetics are great so far from what I've seen. I've fed the ladies water and compost teas every 3-5 days, they are now on day 52 of the flowering period. I'm deciding if I want to take the ladies to day 56 or 63. What do you guys think? The trichomes are almost all milky too.
image35161.jpg
image35162.jpg

well it depends on the high you want, if you want an uplifting all body high then pull them clear to cloudy, if you want some heady effects let it go more cloudy then amber if you want couch lock knockout power go more amber little cloudy

yeah dude for sure, I was more looking for experience from people who have grown out the strain before, as far as how the bud was depending on when they pulled their ladies. The effects of the stone if they wish they would of pulled them sooner or later, I usually pull around 50/50 milky amber, I was just curious about what people thought the sweet spot was for this strain to pull them.

I gotcha im growing it currently in seedling so i havnt seen it finished in person, I look forward to answers either from your grow or others answers
subbed in:cheer:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom