My first plants

dals09

Here my baby

Its a unknow strain(any ideas??)

22728545803_6a3f32629d_o.jpg

23247329552_5dc0312e57_o.jpg

They look healthy, im pleased:)

7 weeks old. From now, i hope i will harvest something in january !

:)

There is a general rule of thumb, skinny long leaves, Sativa
broad wide leaves indica
With all the hybrids on the market these days and cross breeding, I would still say that chances are your plant is a hybrid, just dominant on one side or the other.
As for how close to harvest? I don't even see any real buds to speak of, perhaps you may wish to click on my journal at the bottom of my post and see what they will look like. My grow is about 3 weeks from harvest. You will see get an idea of what they will look like 3 weeks from harvest.

Best of luck mate

Thanks for your input. The lil white hairs are not the flowers? Its not buds growing ? They will not be bigger and bigger to form big buds at the end?

23363922295_e46fff2cce_o.jpg

On other forums they said i will harvest in about 7-8 weeks, and they said the biggest part of the buds will grow in the last 2-3 weeks before harvest. Its not true?

Im a total newbie, this is my first plants :) So i learn a lot these days hehe.

By the way you have fantastic plants, i hope mine will be like yours !

Cheers

you have a long way to go the white pistols are showing the sex and plants with nuts balls sacks stuff like that there boys kill them lol and yes 8 9 weeks from now you'll have some sweet buds you'll see buds in 4 to 5 weeks not to worry she looks good keep it up what type of plant food are you feeding. And keep a eye on the PH so you don't get root lock there some nice vids on youtube ready set grow and others have a look keep up the good work:bravo:

Welcome!

Documented times to harvest are based on doing things in a way that allow the plant to thrive optimally and grow as fast as possible. So it is Likely it may take you a bit longer.

The early pics show what might be some heat stress and the last pic has an issue in your larger fan leaf. So these are all easily corrected and then you can get it back in that optimal time line. But do not harvest early...the last 2 weeks are the most valuable and first time growers want to cut it down with 2 weeks to go so be patient.

Take the next few weeks to poke around here and other places and look at what different problems look like.

The best place I found for diagnosing things is on a wed sight I am not allowed to post or reference here. They wont even let me just copy the info here. So I would recommend doing a search for plant deficiencies and poke around the web...it is good to know this stuff.

And training and pruning like you have done are good to,do,but increase time to harvest. It has to heal and then grow again.

There is a decent one here I think in the FAQ section.

Good Luck!

Thanks for your time guys :)

I got another question.. Even if i grow auto flower strains, do i need to switch from 6400k to 2700k when the girls start to flower?

The budz will be tighter and better??

I ask this becauz im waiting some great seeds right now (cropkingseeds dwarf auto fem low flyers) and i want a perfect growing !

By the way i watched all the CKS videos, great stuff !!

Cheers from Montreal! :)

D.

My first experience with this hobby has been with a sativa-dominant strain. Sativas have a longer growing schedule than indicas. It took me 100 days in flower before I could bring my first few ladies (grown from seed) to harvest. Their clones, however were closer to 90 days in flower to harvest and vegged much bigger and faster. I developed my small perpetual grow from that strain.

So be patient with this one. Let her grow healthy and strong before switching her to 12/12, and you'll have a satisfying yield. Take your clones and do any LSTing and trimming before you put them to flower, to reduce stress.

No need to switch to 12/12, its auto flowering. Im wrong?

You are correct! Autos don't need to be switched. Apologies if I missed where you mentioned that you were growing autos.

Guys, after reading the whole thread, atrain is a real Cannabis jedi. Just stunning the knowledge of that guy. Thanks again for this amazing link !

Thanks for your time guys :)

I got another question.. Even if i grow auto flower strains, do i need to switch from 6400k to 2700k when the girls start to flower?

The budz will be tighter and better??

I ask this becauz im waiting some great seeds right now (cropkingseeds dwarf auto fem low flyers) and i want a perfect growing !

By the way i watched all the CKS videos, great stuff !!

Cheers from Montreal! :)

D.

I would switch your light bulb to the 2700 Kelvin light bulb for flower.

Back
Top Bottom