Coreydman

image4328.jpeg
image4327.jpeg

Hey guys just started my journey. The pics are of my 1 week old seedling and the other is my setup. Any suggestion or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hey Coreydman,
You may want to put a link to your grow journal in your signature so others can more easily find your grow.
Also you may want to either ask a Mod to move you over to Grow Journals in Progress or just hop over yourself and start this thread over there since a grow journal will be quiet long by the time you are finished and most threads in the Introduce yourself are normally only a week or 2 long.
Rifleman hit the best advice you can get with do not over water her. Starting a little girl in that big of a container may not be the best choice either but since you already have, be careful not to love (water) her to death.

Other then saving money on power usage, the only other thing I heard/read was something about benificial root growth occurs when lights are out. I was a 24 hr guy too for a while..... Then the 1000w er and fans came in the mail, now I m a little more concerned about excessive costs! I m not a pro whatsoever when it comes to autos but I think 18/6 is kinda the norm for growing them. If I m talking shit please chime in boys, I m always up for some learninz:thumb::Namaste:

image4575.jpeg

Can you please tell me what the spot is on the left leaf? Should I be concerned?

Do I need a magnifying glass to see it? I cant see any need for concern atm other than judging when to water as you're using those big buckets.

Did you get a feed schedule with your nutrients, if not there should be one online to reference too. With my line it's like a percentage of the regular dose at the beginning few weeks. Here a a pic of what Green Planet provides with its lines....
image3581.jpeg
image3577.jpeg

This last one is for the medi one organic line.

Plants are lookn great btw!:thumb::circle-of-love: Those schedules above show everything; optimal ph, temp range for day and night and many other informative info to get the most out of your nutrients. Most lines are based on a Water once then Feed once alternating system as not to burn up your plants.
How bigs your light, do you run an exhauste fan and or have a oscillating fan for air movement, what nutrient line do you run, do you have a temp monitor gauge?? These are all super important things to have dialed in on a grow.

Thanks you , I'm trying . I only have on plant growing because its my first grow wanted to make sure I know what im doing before I add more . Im using 1 full daylight spectrum 125 watt compact fluorescent grow bulb with a reflector. I have a oscillating fan for air movement .I planted in a Fox Farm soil with the nutes already in so I don't have any nutes myself. I read that I still need to add more when feeding just don't know when to start and how much to start. the guide you sent really help.

Heya pal,, cheers for your new venture,, your plant looks perfect, great colour,, :thumb:

Your comments stated your soil is nutrient added?? Number one, not recommended, and number two,,,,,

This the important one,, imo,,,,

You do 'not' need to add nutes,, not now for sure!!!!!!

Over nuting is near as bad as over watering,, and can be worse,, plants can sometimes never recover from early over nuting. No nutes is better than too much

Repeat,,, no nutes at all is better for your plant than too much nutes,,

P.s.,,, i am on an anti-too much nuting crusade,, go figure

Cheers,, and giver pal

IMG_079732.JPG
IMG_079633.JPG
IMG_079530.JPG
IMG_079434.JPG
IMG_079329.JPG
IMG_079230.JPG
IMG_079125.JPG

Hey Guys,
Im in my 4 week now so I decided to LST her using the tape down method. Im giving her only a 1/2gal of rain water when needed(about every 3 or 4 days. When do I start increase her water to a full gallon?

Lookin good,, can't see tape but I assume you did not ducttape the branches to the pot,, that would be bad,haha

Dry thoroughly, then water thoroughly, lots of run off,,, whether you use half gallon, full gallon, two gallons, no matter,, saturated, then dry again, least that's how I do it,, cheers

IMG_084329.JPG
IMG_084227.JPG
IMG_084133.JPG
IMG_082822.JPG
IMG_082625.JPG

Hey guys just giving a update. Im on day 40 still using the same 125w florescent light . I haven't added in nutes as of yet base on the fact that my soil has them already. I was wondering can I keep the same lights during the flowering stage?

Back
Top Bottom