Nhgrow's Perpetual LED Multi-Strain Organic Coco - Just The Start - Building Ongoing

nhgrow

What strain is it? currently lemon shakespeare and mob. popped some seeds that were given to my from a friend who saved from them top quality bags
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? lemon is sativa dom and mob is indica dom
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long? 3-4 months started out in a tent recently moved into a room
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? roots organic original with biobizz nutes
If soil... What size pot? lemons are in 10 gals, mob will be transplanted into 10s this weekend
Size of light? 1x 1000 watt led, 3x 600 watt led
Is it aircooled? sealed room
Temp of Room/cab? highs have been 79 degrees and 70 ish humidity room is still a work in progress
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res? havent checked yet got my digital ph meter in yesterday
Any Pests ? none
How often are you watering? just about every day or every other day
Type and strength of ferts used? just as needed have not needed any nutes have been feeding with mostly teas.

Hi all welcome to my grow, despite my name i live in maine and currently got my license to grow. I had a journal long time ago and stopped growing until i got my license and now everything is good to go! The rooms have been a work in progress all summer while getting the plants going. The floor joists needed to be replaced before we made the rooms since it would be impossible to do in the future. The house is very old and has stone foundation so we sealed it up and used mortal on places that were real bad, all in all its looking very good. For the time being we had to split what is going to be the flower room in the future into 2 rooms due to lack of space, funds and time. We still need to get a few things for this room and we will be ready to rock and roll. Even with the slight high humid and temp conditions the plants are growing great. I'm still in the process of building a scrog net on the first 3, i'll be making separate scrogs for each 3 plants so in the future when i have more strains running i can have a net for each strain and hopefully make it easier for me to even out the plants for net and grow them with the specific needs of said strain. Without further ado the gals!
IMG_035435.JPG
IMG_034730.JPG
IMG_034331.JPG
IMG_034135.JPG

I have chased around thinking the red/purple stem is an issue and after some insight i'm not going to stress over it until i see a problem really starting to happen with the leaves. I have grown the lemon strain quite a few times under hps/mh, this is the first under led and i have never had red/purple stems, so i'm going to let it live its life and possibly start adding some ca/mg or just adding worm castings to my teas for the extra calcium. I only have a filtration system that takes out chlorine and sediment so the calcium and everything is left in and have never had to add any but after reading leds use alot more calcium i might have to and would rather add a little before there's a problem. Thanks for stopping in any tips or criticism is always welcome i'm here to learn and will not judge because someone has different views or style, we all look at things differently and can learn a lot from other people by being open minded. Merry xmas all!

Re: Nhgrow's Perpetual LED Multistrain Organic Coco - Just The Start - Building Ongoi

Hope everyone had a great christmas! Took a nap when i got home and went down stairs and got to work. Finished up the nylon i had for the scrog need to run to home depot for some more. I haven't really cleaned up inside the plants since they've been started so i did that tonight on the 3 under the net soon once the net is filled ill do it again and clean up everything under the net. This grow has been a work in progress all summer and still is. The actual veg room is being still finished up once that is done i'll be switching to flower before they get too big!! I decided to take photos with a little more detail of my girls and set up.
IMG_038335.JPG
IMG_038234.JPG
IMG_038137.JPG
IMG_037926.JPG
IMG_037826.JPG
IMG_037726.JPG
IMG_037131.JPG
IMG_037337.JPG
IMG_037639.JPG
IMG_036531.JPG
IMG_036340.JPG
IMG_036141.JPG

Still have a big lemon and 2 mob to clean up which will probably be done tomorrow when i transplant the mob into 10 gallon smart pots. Hope everyone enjoys!

Re: Nhgrow's Perpetual LED Multistrain Organic Coco - Just The Start - Building Ongoi

Thanks bud merry christmas and happy new grow to you! LMAO, there was about a plants worth taking off between those 3 so don't feel bad hahah. :thumb: Have lots of work to do today and tomorrow but going to bust it out and they will be flipped tomorrow!!! Mob need to be transplanted, and need my co2 tanks filled. Have to do that now and work at my job tonight(booooo) so needless to say sleep is not in my future!! Enjoy the rest of the day, its about 60 degrees up here in maine, shorts and t shirt and it's almost January, no complaints here!! Will add pictures when net is done and translpants are done.

Looking good nhgrow! Nice big pots. Lots of light. Sounds like a winning combo! :thumb:

Thanks everybody get comfortable the ride is just beginning!! Have 2x 800 watt leds that are going to be switched out with the 600s. 2 More of the 800 watts are in the mail. The 600s will be moved into the veg room which is not 100% done but close enough to move the cloner in there so i can flip the ladies before they get too tall as i'm very limited by height, the ceiling is about 6'2. The lemons are sativa dom so those babies are going to double in size and i expect them to take over the room very fast lol. Will be posting picture updates tomorrow as they are starting to fill and get close to the net FAST. It's funny first time i have done a scrog and normally when you see them everyday its hard to tell how much they are really growing every day until one day it's like damn she's getting pretty damn big. With the scrog its easy to see how much they are actually growing and man these things are going nuts! Going to prepare a tea for them to help aid the mobs with their transplant.
This is the tea i'm currently using at every transplant and about once a week never do it twice in a week. I never heard of it or seen it and i started using a new hydro shop and it actually works pretty damn good. It says for veg bubble it for 24 hrs and for flower bubble for 48 hours so im interested in seeing the difference and what it will do for the plants in flower!! :thumb:
IMG_038635.JPG

And my for an added bonus, this is my cat jager(yes like the drink). My girlfriend and I rescued him a few months ago, the guy living in the apt we live in now left him when he moved so he was homeless all summer and towards the fall i got him to come inside. Very laid back and cool cat, always wondered why the owner left him all he does and sleep and want to get pet we have not had 1 issue with him. Even at night he wont use the litter box he sits by the door like a dog and always goes to the bathroom outside! For some odd reason he won't drink water out of his bowl but instead likes to drink it from the toilet. We had him checked him, got his shots he is a very healthy cat who now has a loving family! Thanks for stopping in everyone.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom