Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Happy New Year and Welcome to The Roost. Pull up one of the rocking chairs and cop a squat for a while, plenty of room on the front porch. If it gets too crowded I'll bring out the picnic tables and umbrellas. :) Instead of spreading my activities across several more journals, I thought it would be easier to go perpetual in 2016.

My only rules are:
1. Be polite (not necessarily to me, but each other)
2. Assist where you can
3. Learn something
4. Grow grow grow

So what's in store for 2016 you ask. There is still the Q1 harvest to be jarred up soon. ST and BK will get chopped also. The Amnesia Lemon that is currently on day 38 will be top fed dwc by the end of Jan. I placed a tap rooted Dark Devil Auto in a rapid rooter plug and placed it in an empty hydro bucket this morning, and there is a Sour Crack Auto on deck waiting for an empty bucket. I also plan on producing my own female seeds this year, learn to clone successfully, use my scrog, and grow some killer sativas.

As you can tell there is a lot on the dinner plate this year and I look forward to sharing it with each one of you. So tell your family and friends you're going to be hanging out at The Roost, bring them along, but tell them the new guy has to supply the mj on their first visit. :rofl: Not to worry though, there is always enough sweet iced tea and BBQ that's needs tending if they forget their stash.

Happy 2016, I hope y'all decide to hang around for a while.

Final trim on Q1 today. A little drier than I want. The hygrometer inside the cVault is showing 54% after a few hours. Hopefully a couple of Boveda packs will take care of that. 1042g total weight for the harvest and bottom of cVault which weighs 798g. That leaves me with 244g of very closely trimmed(no stems, some sugar leaves) bud. 8.7 ounces. Almost an ounce less than what I expected. Not too shabby for 88 days though. I suspect it would have been closer to the 9.6 had I jarred it yesterday before the temperature and humidity drop and a night of hvac running. I hope you enjoy the photos of the jarring, that is an 8L cVault BTW. :)

That is a cornucopia of bud, my friend, right there :) A stainless steel cornucopia ...

What a wonderful way to launch the New Year and your new perpetual journal. I'm in!

Welcome and thank you GG. Take your pick of the rocking chairs. There are a few over by the dog that get sunshine most of the day but watch out, Roscoe farts...a lot. :rofl:

First day of the year and new journal so here are a couple of photos of what's going on. For those that haven't been following the multi strain auto thread, Exp is a bag seed originally started to see if my nutrients could be run full strength, and if the perfect pH claim was true. And AL is the first thing I've ever hand watered that didn't die, I hope to go Capn style with her. :)

Exp

AL

Pulling up a chair next to glimmer. Still can't wait for ST to finish!

Welcome ShiggityFlip, glad you dropped in. :) You think you can't wait...? I've been on constant amber patrol for a week. None to be found. These photos are from today. It's enough to drive me mad. :biglaugh: AL was looking a little droopy, so she got watered a day earlier than planned. I think I will transplant her mid week.

Late but not last thank God, I do not have to sit next to Roscoe :cheesygrinsmiley:

All I have to do is point at you and tell him you have snacky-doodles. You'll have a friend for life, a fat friend for life...snacky-doodle or not. He's a simple mutt but he keeps the riff raff away. :) There's drinks in the fridge OG, help yourself.

Hey Rifleman! I'm in on this one...and for once.....I'm not too late to the party! Of course that was because I was sleeping in the corner at the 600W hydro grow. ( He says.... as he stretches...listens to his bones pop...and reaches into his bib pockets to get his wake and bake joint!)
I'm in! If there's any heavy lifting to do I'll be glad to help out. I have a strong back and a weak mind so I'm perfect for this kind of work.

Morning chief......come here Roscoe, I got wonky chomps and pig ears:yummy:

Oh no, no swine ! The old fat mutt will clear the porch. Might even cause loss of consciousness in the weak. :)

Hey Rifleman! I'm in on this one...and for once.....I'm not too late to the party! Of course that was because I was sleeping in the corner at the 600W hydro grow. ( He says.... as he stretches...listens to his bones pop...and reaches into his bib pockets to get his wake and bake joint!)
I'm in! If there's any heavy lifting to do I'll be glad to help out. I have a strong back and a weak mind so I'm perfect for this kind of work.

Don't bogart that joint my friend. :passitleft: Nothing like a wake and bake on a bright sunny morning. There's good hot coffee on the stove...black. If you want creamer go find the old cow, I don't believe in that shit.:)

Wow, georgeous golden green grows great goldarnit, well done, all round,,:high-five:

A journal with rules eh?? Tough for this non conformist to conform to anything, especially rules,, that's why I love to paint and sculpt,,, no rules,, kidding of course,, i don't sculpt much anymore,,ha,, kidding again,, :Namaste:

A bombastically big bowl-o-bud beneath beautiful blue skies, somewhere,, great job with it all rif,, cheers

I like this idea of perpetual journals!! between you, Atrain and light Addict's skills and experience I'm not sure there's any more that could be learned. Greatly appreciate the opportunity to watch and learn from you guys.. Sub'd... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom