Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Well here it is 2016, who would of thought. So I am going to start this year off with showing you all the line up for the year. Here's what's in the grow room now:
DSCF62751.JPG
DSCF6276.JPG
and these are the seeds:
DSCF6277.JPG
UltraDawg X Colombian Punta Roja, UltraDawg - Chem Phenom, UltraDawg - Boom Phenom, Aurora Ultra Confidencial, some new stuff at the clubs called Oh Gee (what ever), Blueberry X Santa Marta, Wayne's OG, Road Kill Skunk, first time Super Silver Haze, Unknown, El Fuego, Grape Ape, Super Lemon Haze, Aurora Ultra Kush, Aurora Ultra, and UltraDawg X Jarilla De Sinaloa. Thanks, You Know Who. I plan to start some of all the seeds, but intend to devote most of my efforts on the Super Silver Haze, Super Lemon Haze, the UD crosses, and the El Fuego. I would say that for being grown out side The SLH is over all the best pot I've ever seen. I plan on filling Planter's #1 and #2 with SLH, and see if I cant get some real big plants this time. If the SSH turns out to be as advertised it should be super high quality and good breeding stock, but we will have to see. Any way that's the plan as she stands now. Later TOAST

So I'm starting some seeds now:
DSCF62861.JPG
From left to right, Oh Gee, Wayne's Unknown, UltraDawg X Punta Roja, UltraDawg X Jirrillo De Sinola, Super Silver Haze, El Feugo, Super Lemon Haze, UltraDawg Chem, Blueberry X Santa Marta, and Ultradawg Boom. There are serveral seeds in each cup. I will now add some Distilled Water to each cup and put them in a warm dark place and in less than 8 hours they should be germinated. Until next time. TOAST

You know, I was just sleeping in my Bath Tub, ( I've been doing that lately) in really hot water when it dawned on me. this President has single handedly turned this Country into a Obama Nation or an Abomination how ever you want to say it. Just another Cleverty from the mind of a medicated man. TOAST

It's not Homobama's fault. It's the Illuminati :bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

Vlad

P.S. Nice Journal

Seed Up date :
DSCF6288.JPG
so far these are the ones that have germinated. The 4 that are marked E F are El Feugo's, now these seeds, of which I received 8, have been taped in a cigarette cellophane, keep in a safe, sense the early 1990's and all 4 I started popped. Now that's pretty amazing. J D S is UltraDawg X Jirillo De Sinola, and the Boom and Chem are Ultra Dawg phenotypes. I will post more pix as they pop. Later TOAST

When ever it was last month, that I bought the additives for my soil and mixed it, there was some problem getting Worm Castings. I was unable to get them until this morning. I bought 50 lbs came home and started adding it to my soil:
DSCF6290.JPG
This entails me moving this GIGANTIC pile of dirt several times. I didn't even get it moved once. So back at it tomorrow. I did how ever transplant the larger plants in the grow room into larger containers:
DSCF6291.JPG
that's 2 - PR, 2 - JD, and 3 - PK. Later TOAST

I see you could have used a work horse of a woman to help with that big-assed pile of soil. :battingeyelashes: I keep telling you..... :laughtwo:

I can't believe I missed you for a full 18 days TOAST. Next time send me a PM. I'm in Phoenix, been here since the 11th of last month, and the cold weather started the day I got here. Unbelievable cold El Niño weather, which I'm assuming is what you're fighting. No wonder the seeds are taking longer. I sense it pushes you to frustration. Breathe baby.

Nice seed lineup though. I think I have another SSH in my own collection, but this run I'm doing all autos, trying to get as much oil made for my daughter before I leave the east for more legal grounds West. Sorry to say, California isn't on my list of possibilities.

I'm glad I found you before I turned in. A busy day on my new journal. 120 posts in 24 hours. Yeah, stunned me too. :laughtwo: I thrive on it.

It's good to visit again. I've been so busy, and I was missing your particular brand of madness. Now I'm more contented. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Subbed of course, I hope these crosses will be some shit to write home about :cheesygrinsmiley::smokin:

Hey Conrade, I too am looking forward to seeing how the crosses turn out. I am sure there is going to be plenty to wright home about. I'm sure you noticed the seeds that have popped are mostly the Crosses. I don't know whats up with my SLH none of them have popped and only 1 SSH has popped, I may have to adjust my Master Plan. No Biggie. TarheelGrower, glad your aboard. I don't know how exciting this one will be, but it will be a long haul like every year. Back in the 1980's we used to make a run your way twice a year for that Sticky Green. After a while one would get tires of that Couch Lock Columbian Gold that was the only thing around at the time. Any way welcome my new friend. TOAST

I don't think you will ever run out of seeds :laughtwo::blunt:

I may go to Canada next year. So this outdoor stuff is legal now? Must be exciting to start them early while it's still freezing out, once spring hits you have a head start!

:bongrip: V

Oh really? That's awesome! There has been some good herb come out of my area for years, if they would only legalize it here!!! My father had an incredible skunk cross in the late 80's and 90's, would love to have some of those seeds these days!!! Sadly he passed away in 2000. Thanks for allowing me to observe and learn from your many years of growing experience and I can't wait to see the beauties you grow this year

Didn't actually stumble upon this until now, :thanks: Conrad

Happy New Year, brother! Wicked seed line up & the veggies are looking luscious :cheer:

Aloha :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom