Jah Medicine's 2nd Grow - Auto Big Devil XL- Sweet Seeds

JahMedicine

Okay so after a lacklustre effort on my first grow Im diving head first into my new found passion:circle-of-love: Im hoping to get some serious size on these autos this round.

My setup
4x4 Tent
2 180 watt led Mars hydro (possibly adding more light)
Active air 165 CFM 4 Inch Inline Fan with adjustable speed dial
Pro Mix Organic Herb and vegetable
Fox farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom
5 Gallon grow bags
And of course Sweet Seed's Big Devil XL

Im very excited for this round
I currently have one sprouted and 3 more in germination. Will be regularly posting updates!

Looking for as many pointers and tips to make this grow a booming sucess, I know this community rewards passion with guidance and Im super stoked to enjoy this with you guys.
:Namaste:

IMG_028743.jpg
IMG_028443.jpg
IMG_028348.jpg
IMG_028244.jpg
IMG_028040.jpg

Still need to go pick up some ducking and more pro mix to fill my 5 Gallon Fabric Pots !
Hanging wet towels to deal with extremely low humidity

Thanks for the journal Jah. Hope you don't mind me hanging out and taking a few notes. Love me a grow show.

The list of new "stuff" we need to grab continues as we hit new stages of the life cycle. Really hoping there's eventually an end to it.

Looks like a nice symmetrical little girl, they're soo cute at that age.

IMG_031042.jpg

IMG_031139.jpg

IMG_030942.jpg

Day 5
Got a humidifier today that works with regular plastic water bottles, i got it home and went hmm I don't use disposible water bottles so ill have to go get one tomorrow :) just a little tree hugger i guess.
Have my fabric pots filled and ready to go! I really like the look of these.

How long do you guys like to have your germination sprout before planting? My 3 other seeds should be getting real close

We've had good luck with everything from just cracked open to having an inch long tap and almost clear of the seed casing. My personal preference with my limited experience is a 1/4 inch, enough to tell which way it needs to go into the medium but short enough that it has time to find an early purchase.

In our second grow every one but the Dark Devil was planted with longer tap roots and every one had to be helped out of her seed casing or membrane. The Dark Devil had a 1/4 inch tap root and was planted an 1/8 of an inch deeper than we had before. Still came up after two days and without anything else hanging on her.

I have been listening to the fab 4 all day and it made me think of Jude. I have those Mars (mine are older TOP models) reflectors in my veg tent and they were my flower lights up until this grow. I really like those small reflectors for how flexible they can be.

Bob

nothing beats listening to them in my record player sounds so good! yeah I'm liking the results so far from the LED's now that I have my climate dialled in. keep looking at a 600w though.. would be ideal. Going to be hooking the second LED tommorow these pots are so big I need to have two or I don't get the ideal coverage with two more girls needing light now. Lights are at 20 inches above top of plant.

Back
Top Bottom