My First Grow Room

kckike

Today i was setting up my first grow room. i've been wanting to do this for a while now, and finally im doing it.

My set up:

4 - 10gal Smartpot
3 - 20gal Smartpot
1 - 1000watt Ipower hps light
6 - Auto Great White Shark
1 - Auto hindu kush

- Today was a clean up day and mixing the soil for the start up.

Soil:

30% Dirt
10% Coco Fiber
10% Perlite
50% Happy Frog Potting Soil

Ended up with a nice airy mix of soil but i missed calculate the fact that my local growshop only had 4 10gal smartpots, so i bought 3 20gal that i couldn't fill up to the top... this monday ill get extra happyfrog's soil and fill up the pots.

I already have the seeds germinating. they already have some root but they haven't sprouted yet. also hoping to have them ready during the first days of next week to put them in their pots and start counting the days of growth.

I'm planning on doing LST to maximize yield and put a couple of flouresent bulbs on the sides to get more light to the side leaves.

Missing details: i still don't have fans for ventilation neither a carbon fitter... but i have it in mind. gonna get that soon.

If you reed this please leave a comment. BTW sorry for my english(not my native language)
hope to get some critics and advise from the pros! :)

Thanks

Here is a small update for you guys...

The room is almost ready, had to make a draining system so i delayed the transplant for a few days...

Here they are! my babies growing so fast. 3 days since they've sprouted.

GrowBox_Growing.JPG

Next time ill bring you some pictures from the growroom :)

cheers! thank you for reading.

guess what... i think my MH bulb blew up, this was a mayor turndown today. I finally took my seedlings to the growroom and when i connected the ballast, the bulb wasn't turning on, i thought maybe i just had to let it warm up a little but then i saw like a green flame inside the bulb so i turned the regulator off and that was it. never could turn the light on. This sucks, i don't know what happened and im afraid it may happen again.

Maybe the voltage in the apartment is not enough to handle the 1000 watt ballast or maybe im just unlucky. whatever happened, it fucked up my plans... now i don't have proper lighting until i fix that problem and im frustrated about it. its to late to abort so the plan is to put the HPS bulb until i get a new MH bulb, still they will have to wait until tomorrow..

:(

Yeah just go to local hardware store grab a cheep bulb till you can get another. Any light few weeks won't hurt

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi, it's been a while but here i am to show you that my grow is still alive! i had problems and i've post a few upgrades in my personal blog... i like to talk about all my grows and projects there, even tho nobody has read them LOL ( Blogs ) <--- there's the link if you are interested! : )

now the good stuff (pictures)

IMG_91882.JPG

IMG_98773.JPG
IMG_009451.JPG
IMG_009668.JPG

I had to go with CFL's because i had troubles with my ballast and couldn't wait to fix the problem so y rigged my lightning and thats it... now i have some warm light bulbs because my babies are entering in flower mode. Now the set up is finaly ready, I got my extraction fan and everything, the only problem is that i have neighbors who could see my window so i can't really expose the ventilation duct (its only hanging above the window) heat is a little high but not extreme... maybe about 80 degrees farenhigh (lol see what i did there?) also i am flowering 2 girls i germinated in december/2015, here are the pics...

IMG_91911.jpg
IMG_98193.jpg
IMG_98223.jpg
IMG_98202.jpg
IMG_96542.jpg

hmmm... i think that's about it, ill get back with some pictures when the buds get bigger and all that. and i hope this update gets me out of the abandoned journals section!

cheers. Happy Growing! And Happy 4/20 :Namaste:
:420:

How is life G's? im bringing here a little update on this beautiful grow... ill be quick with details and get to the cool part, pictures...

Heat is getting pretty hard this days, i can't keep it down, the room is about 31 degrees Celsius but i really can't do much about it. im planning on making a DIY A/C that should help, today i gave them a little trim even tho they were in flower, i did it because the light didn't reach the bottom shoots so i had to take away some of the bush. i think they will be fine. Also im working on a Hydroponic project right now, EBB & Flow system and already order some new seeds :)

this grow is about 3 or 4 weeks o finish... its coming along nicely and i've learned a lot. here are some pics.

Le_Babes.JPG
Barquito.jpg
BigCola_01.jpg
BigCola_02.jpg
BigCola_04.jpg
Dank_011.jpg
Dank_06.jpg
Lechugona.jpg
Dank_04.jpg

Thats the deal Gs! here is the little baby too

Jr.jpg

as for the other grow, im waiting and waiting, its been like 14 weeks of flower and she's still producing some white hairs and the trichoms seem a little clear, still. fluffy buds and an amaizng mango smell.

Charlie_sBud_02.jpg
Charlie_sBud_04.jpg
Charlie_sBud_01.jpg

Thank you camper2016!!! the love is very appreciated c:

i'll keep updating until the curing is done, with a thorough review of the smoke :volcano-smiley:

cheers!

Looks like a nice start, Nice to meet you

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom